Deleted

Lightbulb The truth about similar threads.

Since the homo sapient first stood upright it's clear that:

"All new threads, similar to threads that already exist, keep the Forum alive, guarantee progress, remind all people of the specific topic, answer questions in no time and there is clearly nothing wrong with it."

If there is one thing a Forum doesn't need, then it's people being helpful by contributing to a thread like this: "-.- why are you creating a new thread on this topic? There are already 100 threads relating to this topic"

This is what they say. They are actually angry, like really pissed at the OP. Unbelievable when you think about it, isn't it? It's just ridiculous.

Get involved by linking this post, right here, to any thread where you can see someone telling the OP that similar threads already exist.

Thanks!
    Last edited by mmoc3a779c5103; 2014-01-23 at 12:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinnegan View Post
    "All new Threads similar to Threads that already exist, keep the Forum alive, guarantee progress, remind all people of the specific topic and answer questions in no time, and there is clearely nothing wrong with it."
    Wrong, they actually make the forums boring...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by velde046 View Post
    And how, exactly?

You fail to comprehend.....

OT: I coin thee "repeat thread ointment Rinnegan", When ever you see repeat threads, just spread this post all over the infected thread haha
    "OP might be on to somthing. I once walked past an alley and I saw atleast 4 Blizz employees beating a man that had on a Rift T-Shirt. They started shouting racial slurs that had no relevance to the man himself and when they were done... they dropped a 2 month prepaid card on his bleeding, beaten body...." Zonas

Quote Originally Posted by Rinnegan View Post
    Since the homo sapient first stood upright it's clear that:

"All new Threads similar to Threads that already exist, keep the Forum alive, guarantee progress, remind all people of the specific topic and answer questions in no time, and there is clearely nothing wrong with it."

- Rinnegan 11.6.11

So, if there is one thing a Forum doesn't need, then it's people beeing productive. You know, they totally support their opinion, and they really mean what they say: " -.- why are you creating a new thread on this topic? There are already 100 Threads relating to this topic "

- This is what they say. They take their time to tell us this. Yes, they actually seem angry. Unbelievable when you think about it, isn't it? I think it's just ridiculous.

So here's my concern: Save at least this MMO-Forum from the most productive posters in the world (as stated above) and link this to any Thread where you can find somebody explaining about the Thread already existing.

Thank you, for your time.
    Well stated OP

Deleted
    I actually find it gives me something to talk about that i'm familiar to hearing in which i can restate my opinions to others

Deleted
    Was just browsing my old posts when I stumbled over this gem. Never forget.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing as the thread is over two years old and not really about World of Warcraft.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."