Deleted

Idea of a addon.......

hello. I'm looking for an addon that change the look of healing/damage numbers. Not like miks battle text, . Only change the normal numbers when you heal and deal damage to members etc and preferbly just install and play.
    any ideas or suggestions?? for a more awesome look

Healing is green and damage is red. Not sure what you mean.

Deleted
    Is this an idea for an addon or are you looking for an addon like this? Because as SkinnyPete said, healing is green and dmg is red?

Deleted
    Like '' Nice damage front'' addon. Just change the look and style of the text

Deleted
    Basicly changing the font or what?

Deleted
    yea an addon that change the style and look of the front as you mean Aturbus

Why NOT miksscrolling? It does exactly what you are looking for, if you set it that way.
    It's pretty much the standard, and for a reason.
    Is it a lazy factor?
    Get it in gear and make Mik's look the way you want.
    It's easy as pie and does not take very long
    If it's a dislike for the fonts, you CAN download or even make custom ones...
    "OP might be on to somthing. I once walked past an alley and I saw atleast 4 Blizz employees beating a man that had on a Rift T-Shirt. They started shouting racial slurs that had no relevance to the man himself and when they were done... they dropped a 2 month prepaid card on his bleeding, beaten body...." Zonas

Deleted
    becouse i still want the healing and damage shown as blizzards own, not floating beside my character..
    But I just need some addon that has blizzard style but other front look, just like ''http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info9732-NiceDamagefont.html'' but it's not working, so looking for 1 that can replace it

He wants it to still pop over the target and not just scroll next to him like most addon force, sorry i cant help in finding one though