Constant disconnects at Nef 25n P3

Hi folks!

Not shure whether this is the right spot to post, but I'm afraid this one's computer-related, so I'll just give it a shot.

Tonight, I found a very descent PUG and we were able to kill everything in BoT and BWD in the first try. Up to Nef, where we eventually failed. One of the reasons why we weren't able to kill Nef was that I (a Hunter who was assigned to MD adds to the offtank) DC'd every time we hit the first electrocute in P3. I know there's a lot of stuff going on at that moment. Every healer is precasting, all tank use CDs. Still, I run the game with 60 FPS flat throughout the whole raid and barely ever reach 100 ms ping.
    Is this a known bug (no one else had this problem and I never heard of it as I usually only raid 10 man)?

10+ Year Old Account
    Could be a damage meter or Boss addon.
    Tankadin in Aurora. 6/6HC MSV 6/6HC HOF 3/4HC Terrace 3 days a week (25).

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    A friend of mine was having this issue although I thought it had been resolved. He said it had something to do with a known graphical error after 4.1 went live. Its very predictable and also happens with a couple fights in ZG.

Quote Originally Posted by chris1554 View Post
    Could be a damage meter or Boss addon.
    After it happened the third time, I disabled all addons in question (Skada, SCT, DBM in my case). I still disconnected at precisely the same moment.

Quote Originally Posted by wiggletard View Post
    A friend of mine was having this issue although I thought it had been resolved. He said it had something to do with a known graphical error after 4.1 went live. Its very predictable and also happens with a couple fights in ZG.
    It's close to being 100% predictable. Up to the situation where I was able to announce on Vent: "I'm gonna DC now. Since there's no one else here to do my job, we're gonna wipe".
    I happened to be right every time.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This would likely be your internet unfortunately, I've had this issue for awhile until well I used ''wowtunnels'' or ''smoothping'' trial within the fight and never had a problem then finally that got tedious and switched to a new ISP

bam fixed everything

Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    This would likely be your internet unfortunately, I've had this issue for awhile until well I used ''wowtunnels'' or ''smoothping'' trial within the fight and never had a problem then finally that got tedious and switched to a new ISP

bam fixed everything
    I actually thought about that.
    But I happen to enjoy a fine german 50k "I suck out all your internetz" connection.
    I never had ANY sort o connectivity problems before. Neither in 10 man raids, nor in any other connection-incriminating situation

Deleted
    wow, 56k dial up? i'm impressed you even got as far as you did

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisKoe View Post
    I actually thought about that.
    But I happen to enjoy a fine german 50k "I suck out all your internetz" connection.
    I never had ANY sort o connectivity problems before. Neither in 10 man raids, nor in any other connection-incriminating situation
    It's unfortunate, just try those two or any similar sort of ''trial'' within that raid

Remember you only have 30 mins before it DC's you

Quote Originally Posted by Treepunch View Post
    wow, 56k dial up? i'm impressed you even got as far as you did
    I actually mean 5MB/s