Deleted

Addon / Setting that alerts me when queues pop

Is there an addon that does this? I have the addon NPCscan in mind, something that plays a sound or something when queues pop. I've been gearing my hunter and the queues are so long I have a tendency to go AFK or watch a video or something while queueing

Deleted
    wow itself plays a sound when that happens, the thing is if you tab out in fullscreen mode that sound will be lost,(all sound accualy) windowed mode on the other hand will still play sounds, so just crank up the volume

Deleted
    Guess that will have to suffice for the moment, I didn't think of that cause I play with sound turned off

Quote Originally Posted by Nezthril View Post
    wow itself plays a sound when that happens, the thing is if you tab out in fullscreen mode that sound will be lost,(all sound accualy) windowed mode on the other hand will still play sounds, so just crank up the volume
    It does if you don't have "Sound in Background" checked off. And you should probably have it checked if you're the type to tab out often during queues.
    Quote Originally Posted by HopOnPop View Post
    Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Sure. When I wake up in the middle of the night with a full tank, I just flip back the curtain and let it flow.

You can also "Enable Sound while in Background" option. You will hear the sound even if you have fullscreen instead of windowed mode.

Check sound in Background and use the Dungeon Finder Bang addon. Believe me you will know when que pops.