Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    [QUOTE=zealous;11851987]I've always thought to myself that people who respected/admired his talent and spirit and those who got irritated and pissed off at him were two kinds of people who could never get along. The latter will always be complacent see-no-evil, hear-no-evil type people in my eyes.

/snip

[QUOTE]

I get the appeal of being anti-establishment - though your self-righteous approach to it is fairly offputting. Carlin never bothered me, I just didn't think he was all that funny. Reminded me a lot of the kids in high school who spent a lot of time smoking weed and would heckle the football players when they walked by - always talking, never doing.

I've heard a lot of his material, the local library carries his most of his recorded works on CD and I go on a LOT of road trips for work - listened to a number of them while on the road. He's funny. But more "character, humor and spirit than at least 95% of the population of this planet" ? I'm going to call you a fanboy and move on. When history records the great artists of the 20th century, if Carlin even makes the list it won't be near the top.

Deleted
    On second thought I should actually thank the OP for showing this video.

Time to unfreeze my 2nd account / start a RAF account and have fun some fun during the summer ^^

as long as he's paying for all those accounts, blizzard could actually care less

Blackwing Heroine BlackwingHecate's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Thinking about it wouldn't be THAT hard. All you would have to do is get something like Power Aura to make symbols/lights that you would train the animal to recognize and also do something to hit the right keys.
    Nostalgia is the hollow remnants of memories long gone.

-Kaito Kumon (Kamen Rider Baron)

Five paying accounts being played by a human. Move along folks, nothing to see here except pointless QQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Eec003 View Post
    you molten retard, do you not see in his stream "USING MULTIBOX SOFTWARE"

im glad you read the op and watched a few seconds of the stream instead you wanna feel cool as alliance thinking you mean something in this world.
    Op is getting into the spirit of Firelands.

lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Imho, multiboxing should be a banable offence. I will admit though, I did it some time ago with five mages for some bg fun and while I admit it was indeed fun, the other teams never stood a chance. There was never a question if I was going to win the next match. I want a node I take it, I want a flag.. I take it. I also did it with shamans and priests for kicks, but I found mages to be the most insane, regardless of spec.

If I made the rules, I personally would make it banable. However, truth be told, you don't see it so frequently that it really messes the game up. So it's really not so worth a QQ or anything.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    —Aristotle

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't feed the trolls guys.

[Locked]