Dun dun dunnnn....
Okay, so Shadow's seen the most overhaul this time around, and well obvious nerf in place to multi-target, it looks like we're still going to be alright.
Shadow version 4.1 thread
First off, some PvP buffs:
I don't know about you, but those things seem huge. It'd still be nice if Psychic Horror and Silence traded places in the tree, but hey I'll definitely take this.
- Sin and Punishment no longer has diminishing returns on itself or other Horror effects
- Psychic Horror no longer has a facing requirement
Now onto the rest:
A shifting of damage that on single target shouldn't effect us, but multi-target (DoT cleave) has more of an impact.
- Devouring Plague, Shadow Word: Pain, and Vampiric Touch have had their damage reduced.
- Mind Flay, Mind Blast, and Shadow Word: Death damage has been increased.
- Your shadowfiend is no longer functionally a derptard, and now "Assists" your target instead of wandering around like an idiot.
It also has a lessening value of mastery, probably nudging it a little lower than crit now, but I'm no numbers cruncher. I'll leave that to Twintop and the rest of the gang. With more of our damage coming from active sources, hit will probably take an increase in value as well now, but hey don't quote me on that.
That said, what's your take?