Unwanted security program issue

Vista Antispyware 2012.

Do not want, I installed it a while ago because AVG was giving me shit, but it's fine now.

Right now is going crazy telling me I have something like 33 viruses but a 20 minute, full, thorough computer scan from AVG gave me only one warning, which was corrected in short order.

How do I uninstall this piece of shit that's trying to get me to buy full protection from it's company through bullshit scare tactics? I've tried program files, it's not there. I've tried typing it into the search bar. Nope.

I can't even close/disable the little icon on my start bar.

Vista Antispyware is also forcing me to use Google chrome, I usually use internet explorer (yeah, go ahead and laugh) because I'm much more comfortable with it, but Vista Antispyware is completely restricting access from IE.

any help/suggestions? Oh yeah, and every 30 seconds it's telling me a trojan or worm or some shit is attacking my system, yet I see no changes to any files, and other than everything I've mentioned, everything has worked just fine. Same amount of 'infected' files as there were an hour ago while I was doing the AVG computer scan: 13821. There are still 33 total 'infections.'

How do I get this shit off? It's annoying as fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldjman View Post
    Warriors viable in multiple comps? lolno. Any high rated warrior falls under the following;
    1) wintraded.
    2) very high mmr at the start of the season, so they fought their way to glad at 5 am vs 2k teams.
    3) has their connections from previous seasons carry their class.
    Also, we most certainly weren't the most op in S9. Dk's were a better warrior in every aspect. Thanks for trying though.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's called Scareware.
    It's not a legitimate program, it's actually a virus it's self.
    See if you can quarantine it with AVG or MSE.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzykins View Post
    It's called Scareware.
    It's not a legitimate program, it's actually a virus it's self.
    See if you can quarantine it with AVG or MSE.
    Can you manually quarantine it?
    Warriors viable in multiple comps? lolno. Any high rated warrior falls under the following;
    1) wintraded.
    2) very high mmr at the start of the season, so they fought their way to glad at 5 am vs 2k teams.
    Also, we most certainly weren't the most op in S9. Dk's were a better warrior in every aspect. Thanks for trying though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    Can you manually quarantine it?
    Mhm. At least in MSE you can.

Shit... I have AVG.

Do you know how I could get rid of it?
    1) wintraded.

Google a program called "Malwarebyte's Anti-Spyware" and run the scan in Safe Mode. Should clear your Scareware right up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shit... I have AVG.

Do you know how I could get rid of it?
    You could try deleting the files off of your computer by finding where they're saved. If they don't let you, boot in Safe Mode (When you restart, jam F8 like your life depends on it.) Then delete it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzykins View Post
    You could try deleting the files off of your computer by finding where they're saved. If they don't let you, boot in Safe Mode (When you restart, jam F8 like your life depends on it.) Then delete it.
    The problem with this idea is that these programs generally have a file hiding in the registry to re-download themselves if you manually delete.

Restarted my computer a few times on/off safe mode, it seems to have backed the fuck off, though I doubt it's fixed. Well, it's fixed temporarily.
    1) wintraded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Restarted my computer a few times on/off safe mode, it seems to have backed the fuck off, though I doubt it's fixed. Well, it's fixed temporarily.
    Did you delete it or scan and quarantine it? You can delete quarantined programs.