Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaladhrun View Post
    Lore - BE and Forsaken, and to a lesser degree, Orcs
    Orcs have more lore to do with warlocks than any other playable race and Gul'dan was the most powerful mortal warlock who ever lived and he was an orc?

Deleted
    Well as you have no doubt realised by now its down to personal opinion - I dont know the facts behind it but :

Orcs: 500sp 2minute cd (bloodfury) which is a nice boost when linked with other cd's
    5% increased pet damage - given how much damage our pets do nowadays unless you play destro.. in which case you should go play an arcane mage... about the same skill cap :P

but the gamebreaker with Orcs.. is the rediculously oversized shoulders and the Mohawk made of pure banter! ^^ Get some T10HC and walk around Orgrimmar like a pro, thats how we roll

Female undeads (and undeads in general) have awesome casting animations, but trolls....god, they're trolls. I'd go for a troll, they actually look awesome in warlock gear and with demons by their side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Asthetically I'd say trolls, get da voodoo man. Racially, I'm not positive-though if goblins can be one, they're cool :P
    Sig by Soko, keep being amazing!

10+ Year Old Account
    I suggest you make a level 1 of each and level it to like 7-8 (which would only take like 15-20 each) but this should give you a WAAY better point of view than just looking at pictures or testimonials.

Seems more evil to be being a little green/pink thing

Good idea, thanks Irisel.

Thanks alot everyone for contribution though! As said prior am edging towards Goblin honestly, Gnome -> Goblin seems like the smart and linear choice for mine
    Last edited by Lilixer; 2011-06-12 at 01:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 420rogue View Post
    rawrrrr, i decided to make a new toon and now i can't get into the game....
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyth View Post
    this is the dumbest person i have ever seen.

If you want to do PvP, again, Orc is a solid choice, due to their racial that lowers stun durations. Plus, orcs have the racial which gives an increase to pet damage.

When I played WoW my lock had been Orc, Undead and eventually Goblin throughout it's lifetime. I guess it is all down to personal preference, but I think Orc was the most enjoyable. Shoulders on them just look sick.

Edit: And Goblin females have ridiculously massive heads, with tiny bodies.

Deleted
    Orc is best race

Orc. All but 1 of their racials are tailored to warlocks. Increased pet damage, Bloodfury AND not sure why people haven't mentioned this, with the correct meta gem in PvP 25% reduction on stun times which is VERY noticeable..
    Last edited by CJack14dt; 2011-06-13 at 03:34 PM.

Goblins, orcs and Trolls are the best Warlock classes to date.

Undead don't have much in the way of stats right now I mean you have WoF which is meh.. but my lock went from Undead to Goblin, probably best move right there.

not Blood Elf

Deleted
    Male orc.

Here's why:
    eu.battle (DOT) net/wow/en (SLASH) character/alakir/kanaxai/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    PvE, min/maxing: Orc, goblin, troll.
    PvP: Undead, bloodelf. Troll, orc and goblin are "decent" but not better than UD and BE for PvP IMO.

What acctually looks cool: Undead

personally I cant stand orc and troll casting animations, or how gear looks on them. Same with bloodelfs, goblins are OK. But I'll stick with my male undead, like always :P

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Goblin all the way

If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough - Mario Andretti

Until you stalk and overrun, you can't devour anyone. - Hobbes

Thanks for all the opinions guys! I went Goblin

Mainly for the rocket boots. They are great! But also the 1% cast speed and the rocket itself was great too.

Thanks alot!
    Quote Originally Posted by 420rogue View Post
    rawrrrr, i decided to make a new toon and now i can't get into the game....
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyth View Post
    this is the dumbest person i have ever seen.

Deleted

Cool

Goblins are op for the 1%haste especially if u re going for destro pve (to reach next tick of immo)
    Best looking overall is Orc male... and the racial are really good for pve too
    But the best casting animation for me is the undead female!!! really badass TRY IT!!!! (UD racials sucks btw)

Orc/Goblin for PvE

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muckbreath View Post
    Best looks: Undead
    Best for PvP: Goblin
    Best for PvE: Goblin/troll
    This basically sums it up ^^

Edit: Too late, OP already made his decision. Enjoy your goblin!