Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    wsg\ab -- msg is not too short

Twin Peaks hands down omg I already have the 100 victories achievement i love that place so much
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawtrocity View Post
    Didn't you know? Bibi drinks Golden Chocolate out of Wine glasses that are made out of the frozen tears of the world leaders while relaxing in his yacht/submarine home made entirely of diamond(That's right diamond with no "s" as in 1 singular diamond yacht/submarine). On his days off from MMO-Champion(Everyday cause we do all the hard stuff obviously) he can be caught napping with the Gorillas of Australia.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Vanilla AV
    2. AB
    3. EotS

1. AB, 2. EotS, 3 WSG/TP, 4. Gilneas... the rest can be deleted for all i care.

Battle for Gilneas

Arathi - not the rbg one though.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Warsong Gulch.

my love goes all to WSG and AB cuz of the vanilla grinding of my pvp guild for the pvp ranks, good old days, ofc AV is a great part of it but that was solo, as a team its WSG and AB.
    IoC atm has a problem its the "ALL IN KILL BOSS OR LOSE" game style, if those of you been lvling chars and try IoC before lvl 85 its a complete puke fest, wtf iv recently (yesterday =P) got a mage to 85 and every time i joined a random BG and got IoC i just went /afk every single time, blizzard has to grow some balls and try redo or redefine IoC and with it possibly AV, the entire rush thing to kill a boss before the other faction its becoming pretty lame, its not in the game pvp spirit, thats why most ppl replying in this thread say they like vanilla AV then it is now, but this is only my opinion

WSG and TP are tied for the top. SotA and IoC are below the bottom. They are worse than Hitler. Whoever thought vehicle-based BGs was a good idea needs to be shot.

WSG by far. Its the classic battleground.
    Never understood SOTA as its turn based battleground.
    Hey horde attack this gate. OK thats done. now you attack it.
    Seems retarded in my opinion.

I love all the ones that came with BC or earlier. Im not a fan of any vehicle mechanics so it kind of ruins the newer BGs for me.

Deleted
    AB and WSG, hands down. Twin peaks on 3rd place.

Quote Originally Posted by seigmenn View Post
    AB and WSG, hands down. Twin peaks on 3rd place.
    I agree w/ this gentleman...

Deleted
    Arathi Basin