Question for those stockpiling Pyrite Ore

What's the most you're willing to spend on your server? I use to cap out at 5g a piece but I haven't seen any that cheap for a month. It's usually hovering around 6.5-7. I know every server can be vastly different but I hate the idea of the potential gold I could lose if Pyrite follows the path of Titanium. The speculation is half the fun, I could lose a ton of gold long term, but the chance to make a profit is across the board worth the risk in my opinion.

Deleted
    I usually buy stacks that go for below 30 gold, which isn't that unusual on the realm I play.

On my server, Pyrite usually goes for 70-80g a stack. It usually drops down to 50-65 during the weekend and I buy everything I can below 65g. I also spam trade and let ppl know that they can COD for 50g a stack to me, this usually brings in a few extra stacks every week since ppl are desperate.

Deleted
    I made a "slight" miscalculation when I started stockpiling pyrite thinking epic gems would be in 4.2 (seeing as it was in 3.2 for wrath) so I started buying them when they were still very expensive.
    My server isn't the best when it comes to bots or farmers so ore prices are still pretty high. When I started buying them in 4.0.x I was buying them for 170-180g / stack and now I'm buying everything below 110-120. I know the prices will drop more in 4.2 but I'm just making a big stash to have something to look forward in 4.3

capping at 30, or 1,50 a piece. Quite cheap server I am on though.

My server its going at about 7-8g each in singles and 140-150g per stack but as I dont have much gold im not willing to risk much on it considering it will be months before 4.3 and possible epic gems. I'm just keeping the stuff i mine myself on way to raids and stuff and hoping it builds up slowly or the prices drop dramatically before the massive rise on epic gem announce if it comes from pyrite.

Ore is normally about 90g a stack on my server so anytime I see it drop below around 60-65 I normally pick it up. Normally on weekends is when this happens.

Deleted
    150g / stack.
    So I buy at ~80-90g.

All prices on my realm are crazy ^^
    But even if there won't be epic gems with 4.3 / 4.4 from pyrit I can sell them easily for 120g+