Deleted

Mind spike uses? (pvp)

Hallo. I'v started doing shadow pvp and i'v been thinking, are there any uses of mind spike? Is it worth the talent points spending them in the 4 sec. CC?
    Or is there any smart "multi tasking combo" you can use in arena? Iv been reading the upcomming patch notes and saw that if you were getting interrupted while casting a shadow spell, such as mind flay, would you still be able to cast mind spike(since its a frost and shadow spell). I think this gives shadow priests a bigger way of handeling a fight.

What do you think?

Im sorry about my bad spelling, grammar and whatevah i wrote which wasnt correctly spelled

It's a nice burst spell you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiera View Post
    It's a nice burst spell you know.

It's for burst.

Everyone says that you shouldn't take paralysis, but honestly, it's that or 2 points into the "If you're getting raped you have a better chance to gain an orb" talent.

If you play well you can set up roots pretty effectively.

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow

Quote Originally Posted by Plaguemaw View Post
    Iv been reading the upcomming patch notes and saw that if you were getting interrupted while casting a shadow spell, such as mind flay, would you still be able to cast mind spike(since its a frost and shadow spell).
    What's sad about this effect is that it was supposed to be that way when it was first added and it took them this long to fix it. It was the whole point of the spell.

But yeah, burst damage, especially against a low health target you don't have time to DoT. Cornering a someone who's trying to LoS you to heal up is nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Purpleisbetter View Post
    Power Torrent, Volcano and Theralion proc'ed, dots just refreshed. Everyone dies. Just a tank and a boss with around 200k hp. Everyone in vt yells "omg we failed omg omg" and you "don't worry amigos, my dots are steamrolling!". Boss dies while you'd say "Enjoy your loots" with a lot of purple awesomness spilling thru your voice. Just happend yesterday.

Seriously, i thought i'd reroll warlock for 4.2, but that was the sign that i'm purple inside and i can't reroll. never.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    yea it's quite nice tho, some nice burst way is to get 3 stacks, use all ur dots then wait for archangle or dark angle what ever that spell calls, and cast a very hard hitting mind blast, ur target will be dead within few sec it's sick.