Game is so big, sure people have questions and there isnt exactly anywhere to talk about it but on gamefaqs forums or gamespot that I know of so I thought I'd make a friendly discussion for people who are here on mmo-champ.

I managed to grab this game again after losing it somehow 3 years ago. I still have my data & such but I am totally newbie at it. I cant even go into hard mode starting new game without getting raped by the big brick guy in the martel temple. So I just picked up I think my 2nd or 3rd playthrough already saved right after dealing with the desians at palmacoasta.

Few questions maybe some people can answer for me, because like I said Its been almost 3 years since I've played this game...my last real save I think was in 2005 but I played here & there but never saved.

Is playing raine really viable? Ever since I started playing wow in 2006 its kind of made me aware of simple & basic things in life & leadership (sounds wierd I know but when you lead a raid or a guild you kind of get that feel people do listen to me). I've just liked healing so much since I started raiding with my hpally in BC. And I already beat the game twice with lloyd and played quite a bit with kratos/zelos & collette.

Has anybody played multiplayer with friends on this? I remember playing with a friend when I first got it and we got to exebula with him as genis and then I never really played the game on multiplayer again. Is it fun enough? I mean I understand that only player 1 gets to run the person around outside of battle but we all know the real fun is the battling.

I guess since I brought up the raine playable idea...has anybody played through the game with any of the 8 characters other than lloyd? I see alot of videos where people only play as lloyd or collette from time to time.

And lastly...your favorite boss fight?
Mine would have to be of all if I can remember most would be probably yggdrassil (did I spell that right?). Not mithos...mithos was like "wtf just happened type of thing." I found his adult form was alot tougher for some reason and the intensity was really quite fun. Volt is another fun one. After playing again though and having full memory of the fights my favorite fight so far would have to be botta since thats the furthest I've gotten to a true boss fight

Please no flaming, constructive & friendly comments only

---------- Post added 2011-06-12 at 04:01 PM ----------

Another question hit me

Wheres a good place to save the game before you ultimately beat it and are not able to explore it again? I ran into this problem after my first playthrough meaning in order to explore alot of different things I had to either

A) Deal with forcystus again...

B) Or do the entire game over

So in other words...best place to save the game that wont hamper the ability to explore the rest of the game but able to explore 90% of it all