Post best spec for Heroic dungeons?

title says it all, whats the best spec for heroic dungeons. I was pretty convinced it was affliction, but I recently heard that destruction was actually better! what do you guys think?

15+ Year Old Account
    Demonology

Deleted
    Why would the spec with the most dots and the highest rampup time be the best for heroics? where bosses die in 1-3 minutes...

Demo for heroics with plenty of trash that youll aoe. Destruction for the rest

10+ Year Old Account
    Destruction from my experience, demonology is only great if there are significant enough targets for aoe.

could someone post the top Destro spec then?

Demo, its single target on the quick boss fights is high and its AoE for trash is unbeatable.

People will say Destro is good, but Demo takes the cake, it is the best for Heroics.

I prefer Demo. It's a fairly easy rotation, great on multi-mob trash packs, good burn with Meta... I really enjoy it.

Affli is too high-maintenance and has too much ramp up for heroics, and I find Destro to be boring, and it's sustained AoE for trash packs is somewhat inferior.

I just stay Affliction because it's lolheroics

so can someone post a link to the best demo spec?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...uide-%284.1%29

There are a ton of useless points to throw around in the Demo tree to hit 31

Demonology... Nuff said...