Thread: Grid+Addon

Grid+Addon

I used to use grid plus an addon called grid indicator icon bar and i was wondering if there were any addons that had taken it's place or if there was a working version floating around.

Just to help explain if you've never heard of it before grid indicator icon bar would add eight icon slots to your grid frames (for a total of 9 icons at any one time showing, each icon individually customised) and i used to use this to organise showing different types of debuffs (like one for physical slows/snares or stuns and others for cc etc) which worked out really well for me.
    Life is better with sound effects.

Going to bump this hoping someone might know what I'm talking about ^__^
    Life is better with sound effects.

You might check Shadowed Unit Frames + Shadowed Unit Frames - Indicators. The Indicators are basically a reimplementation of the Grid feature for Shadowed Unit Frames.
    There are not 8 places, though, but only 5 for the indicators. Also you need to edit the TOC
    or enable load outdated addons.

Myselves I am using Indicators of SUF a lot (for example to display boss abilities like "Blackout",
    but also for various Buffs for my priest-healer).

You find a link to the Indicators on the mainpage about SUF on the Wowace site.