Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nice montage

I was talking to a mate last night and we were talking about montages and how the people who make them look like good players, but we thought to ourselfs... We have never been in a CoD game and had someone do these things to us, and we are good.

Not to say your bad and I'm not just slating you btw but I guess the people dying cant be very good at the game, in all montages.

Tldr : Nice vid
    War requires the sledge hammer, but will be decided by the scalpal
    Intel i5 2500k -Intel 330 180GB SSD - Saphire HD OC Edition 7870 - Gigabyte Z77-D3H Intel Z77

Great montage, and the BF3 ending got a good chuckle out of me. Roll on Battlefield soon eh?

On Minecraft:
    Quote Originally Posted by halmotors View Post
    Creepers would cease to be terrifying if they looked more 'real' and less like a big green dick with a frowny face on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kardezar View Post
    nice editing. But to be honest, i noticed that the cross-hairs were custom before i read the description. :P
    The crosshairs weren't custom. Just the 4 lined hitmarker was(unless that's what you meant). Since I edited without the entire hud on(because theres way too much garbage on there)

thanks for the positive reviews guys.

Nice montage :P i enjoyed it ;d

Thanks, glad everyone enjoyed it. Got a few thumbs downs but that's to be expected...

Sub me and you'll probably get 1 more BO Montage and definitely some 1080p BF3 Montages.

15+ Year Old Account
    anything to do with throwing knife kills in this game. just completely turn me away from playing it. looks so stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Syce View Post
    anything to do with throwing knife kills in this game. just completely turn me away from playing it. looks so stupid.
    Like I said on youtube, it's a tomahawk. And the kills I got with it were across the map, and I'm still clueless how this would turn you off. There's way worse things in the game like the famas, ak74u, silenced spas, ballistic knife, certain killstreaks and some perks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trippny View Post
    Like I said on youtube, it's a tomahawk. And the kills I got with it were across the map, and I'm still clueless how this would turn you off. There's way worse things in the game like the famas, ak74u, silenced spas, ballistic knife, certain killstreaks and some perks.
    He's talking about how stupid it is to have your toe sliced off by a tomahawk causing your death instantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Doirdyn View Post
    He's talking about how stupid it is to have your toe sliced off by a tomahawk causing your death instantly.
    Ahh haha.. yea that's dumb..thats CoD for ya.

BTW guys. It seems my video has been taken off youtube because they're a bunch of ufcking morons. I did the proper copyright things and they still took it down. Oh well...I'll keep uploading it until they delete my account then I'll make a new one and do it again.

I'll post another link to a streaming site when it gets approved.

---------- Post added 2011-06-14 at 12:40 AM ----------

Youtube Copyright BS..awesome.
    Last edited by Trippny; 2011-06-14 at 05:24 PM.