Got the mount on second solve wasn't bothered solving more

8 - ring.
    15 - scarab.
    21 - pet.
    81 - mount.

cant be arsed to grind on further.

I got my mount on 3rd solve

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfon View Post
    A lot more people have the ring or the scarab pendant than those who have the staff for example.
    They are more common, this means they are more likely than the other objects to appear and more likely to be owned by more people. That doesn't mean they appear in a set order.

I have 27 Tol'vir solves and the only thing I'm missing is the drake. I've had 4 canopic jar solves as well.

Pendant
    Ring
    Mount recipe (2nd jar, server first and ONLY for a LONG time, made SO MUCH gold)
    Staff
    Mount

Quit playing not too long after I got the mount (and the fucking NE trinket after 500+ solves FML).

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm less than 30 solves, and I've made the Ring and the Pendant. Nothing else yet, though I've spent much more time looking for Zinrokh.

Deleted
    I got Pendant, then Ring of the Boy Emperor, with Scimitar of the Sirocco straight afterwards, then the Crawling Claw pet, which fits your 'theory'. However, it's RNG. Maybe the RNG is set up so you have a chance of getting a rare, then the second 'dice roll' says which rare, with certain rares having higher chances. That way, you've got more chance of getting the Ring or Pendant first, because they have the highest chances. It won't then give you a second copy of either item, so you've then increased your chances of getting one of the others.
    Say there was a 10% chance to get a rare. Then there's a 30% chance that rare's the Pendant, 25% chance on the Ring, 25% chance on the Sword, 15% on the Claw and 5% on the mount. You're most likely to get the Pendant first, since it has a higher chance on the 2nd roll. This would explain why most, but far from all, get the pendant first.

Just my opinions.

1st dig = ring, 15th = pendant, and scrab thingy .. and nothing yet for like 150 solves

Deleted
    So yeah.. 190 solves.. only gotten pet.. Fuck this shit.

15+ Year Old Account
    12 Tol'vir solves

I've gotten the mount recipe (on my 2nd jar) and the ring.

Deleted
    5 - Ring
    15 - pendant
    95 - pet
    161 - staff
    195 - sword

currently at 221 and still no mount (the only thing i was after

Second solve, Jar, and Mount \m/

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

wel sitting at 748 troll solves and stil no zin rokh. so fu archeology =(

Ok time to potentially blow your minds.

Nothing is truly random when it comes to electronics.

For example lets say each of the epic items has a built in control code for the system to determine if that item will be considered in the overall system roll.

So each item has a 50/50 chance of being in the current loot table for that kill
    Then that number gets divided by the total number of items (this is how the software determines the droprate %

Of course there is a built in script that disables the codes for lesser drops as well which is why at higher levels you see less grey items in turn increasing the chance that omg epic will drop.

Got my 2nd tol'vir rare around 18 solves, ring then pendant, currently sitting at 114 and no rare since x.x havent tried it since the nerf, was all done when cataclysm launched.
    Signature not acceptable (e.g. too large), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison

I got my mount on 23rd Solve.

There is no pattern.
    At 67 tol'vir solves in total I have the mount, pet, pendant, and ring.
    Ring was first, mount afterwards and then pendant and pet most recently though several solves ago.

Got ring and scarab within 30 solves, now at 200 and still no other rares.

Actually overall rares seem to seize. I went from 13 to 25 in 6 days, now 5 weeks and like 300 solves later i haven't gotten new rares.

Deleted
    The pet seems to have a wider solve radius in general than your pattern, I'm at 110 solves at the moment, with only RotBE and scarab storm.