Poll: Darksiders, Do yo like it? and are u wanting Darksiders 2 to come out?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Darksiders

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Anyone arguing about the order theyre supposed to come should actually play the first game and realize that they're not coming in the prophesied order. everything happened out of order. which is why War was cast down in the first place.

Darksiders was a damn good game. I'd easily place it in my top 10 just of because of how fun it was to just run around fucking. shit. up.

Really excited for Darksiders 2. They said that they wanted to make the world even bigger, so I'm really pumped for it. Plus, Death's horse looks freaking sweet.

I thought Darksiders was some kind of weird uninspired console slasher but I was mistaken. It's a surprisingly solid game. Regular mobs seem kinda boring but boss fights and puzzles are really nice and interesting. The story is nice too.

The only thing I find really funny is that War is basically Arthas with Illidan's voice (I checked - same voice acting ).

Looking forward to part two.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokot View Post
    I thought Darksiders was some kind of weird uninspired console slasher but I was mistaken. It's a surprisingly solid game. Regular mobs seem kinda boring but boss fights and puzzles are really nice and interesting. The story is nice too.

The only thing I find really funny is that War is basically Arthas with Illidan's voice (I checked - same voice acting ).

Looking forward to part two.
    yep. same voice actor plays asura (english) in that god awful game "asuras wrath"