Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

how can people just get so fat?

i wont link any pictures and get banned again for "poking fun" but il just leave a small description so you know the sheer size of this girl, you needed like two chairs so she could sit comfortably. i am sure she is a nice girl and all but come on! how can someone let themselves go like this? when you reach 100 or 120 kilos is there a small voice telling you "hey maybe i should watch how much i eat and exercise."
    and i would have not have minded her if she wore a more 'conservative' clothing than something very revealing...

why do people do this?

Its easier for some people to gain weight and some people just can not gain weight easly.
    Its not like they try to gain or lose weight. It just happens for some people.

For example i cant lose or gain weight even if i try, i just cant. It really depends on the persons metabolism.
    Last edited by kckttk; 2011-06-13 at 11:22 PM. Reason: typos

I can't understand either... The only explanation I can think of is extreme lazyness.

Because some people don't care.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They probably don't give a F really

I did however think about this family guy clip though OP thanks to you

Something tells me OP is an active person with a high metabolism.

I understand what you're getting at, but it's hard to exercise and eat right - it really is.

Wow the 3 comments after what i posted is just very arrogant. Imagine being in his or her shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by kckttk View Post
    Wow the 3 comments after what i posted is just very arrogant. Imagine being in his or her shoes.
    Those shoes would be on a treadmill

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I apologize, but if the person doesn't really care about his/her health then it's a fact of laziness

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post
    Something tells me OP is an active person with a high metabolism.

I understand what you're getting at, but it's hard to exercise and eat right - it really is.
    not at all, i eat meat a lot and hardly any fruits and vegetables and i have been getting little bigger than i have ever been but i immediately noticed it and said "this cant go on any further from now on more fruits and gym!" I'm 86 kilos now, i used to be 77 3 years ago, thats when the unhealthy lifestyle began.

Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    Well I apologize, but if the person doesn't really care about his/her health then it's a fact of laziness
    There are tons of people who have problems with weight so none of them care and are just plain lazy?

Imagine being in his or her shoes.
    I wouldn't need shoes in his or her place. I could lounge in one of those fancy 4-wheel drive chairs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

10+ Year Old Account
    There are tons of people who have problems with weight so none of them care and are just plain lazy?
    Oh I'm sure they do care, but how do you think they got there in the first place?. I'm sure there doing everything in there power to go back to where they we're

Deleted
    Yes.
    The actual number of overweight people that are overweight due to a medical condition such as a thyroid problem are fewer than you think.

It's really crazy how stupid people can be some times. Usually people don't get fat JUST from being lazy, or eating unhealthy. It could be they has a slower metabolism, or they have eating problems. Others can eat as much they want and be as lazy as tehy want, and not gain a pound! Take me for example, I'm 6'2' and 180lbs. I'm the average weight for a people my height. I also work out every now and then. But about 90% of the time I'm playing video games and eating chips and drinkin' soda.
    I have a very good friend who is rather over weight. He's 6'1' and pushing 300lbs. The reason for that, is because he just doesn't have access to healthy food. His family can't afford to go and buy all that organic fruits and veggies, so they have to live within their means.
    Another way is that some people have emotional problems, and eating is just their way to make them feel better. Or you could just be a stress eater. I know multiple people who are stress eaters, or have emotional problems.
    It can really vary from person to person.

Often its not that people get this way by choice. Often people like this are victim of their addiction. Yes you can be addicted to food, I am myself. Granted I am no where near the description you give. I am 280lbs and my weight I attribute to depression and the fact that i often turn to food for comfort. Believe me when I say that just watching what you eat and exercise isn't simple. Working out while being so large is often painful, very very painful. Us fatties carry around a lot of weight so its far more stressful on our joints to do actual exercise. And just putting down the "fork" is hard too. Its the same as expecting a junkie to give up their drugs. Its an addition, its just an addiction of something that isn't illegal.

Now with all that said, it's not like I haven't tried to better myself. I have tried to work out. I have tried to get my condition under control. But at least for me I have lost every time to the addiction. Which is sad because I wasn't a heavy kid. I was a little chubby but I was actually into martial arts very seriously. But once I graduated from high school I needed to get a job, and the pressure of adult life pushed my active lifestyle to the back burner and I leaned on food as a way to cope.

I am a fatty, I have no shame in saying such. It is what I am. Though while I may have brought it on myself, saying just go run and put down the fork is actually a lot for someone who is truly fat to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Phaild0rf View Post
    Those shoes would be on a treadmill

lol you sir win

and honestly you should be arrogant with a topic like this...people that let themselves get to 400 500 600 pounds and do nothing about it deserve any criticism towards them because its disgusting end of story

Obesity is not a disease.
    Put the frikkin fork down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXTq2_3LfXM

10+ Year Old Account
    thats fine and all about their condition but that doesnt mean they get to wear a G-string, short skirt and god damn tank top....jesus my eyes were going to bleed.

If a person cared in the first place it wouldn't have come to certain points anyway. Some people gain weight easier than others, that is true. But you don't become 140kg all of a sudden from a healthy weight. I just think it's neglecting yourself due to ignorance, which leads to lazyness in the end.