Page 1 of 2
LastLast

To Renew, or not to Renew?

While the general response I see on the forums is negative based on the overall feel of Cata, I would love to get back into raiding, Firelands looks pretty amazing.

I think Blizz will really out-do themselves this patch.

Should I renew?

No idea how class balance will be, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldjman View Post
    Warriors viable in multiple comps? lolno. Any high rated warrior falls under the following;
    1) wintraded.
    2) very high mmr at the start of the season, so they fought their way to glad at 5 am vs 2k teams.
    3) has their connections from previous seasons carry their class.
    Also, we most certainly weren't the most op in S9. Dk's were a better warrior in every aspect. Thanks for trying though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    While the general response I see on the forums...
    Why let fanboys and/or forum trolls make the decision for you?

I am personally looking forward to the new areas and setting my kitty ablaze; conversely, if you feel that you've outgrown WoW, or don't think 4.2 will be good enough, there's no reason to waste money.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was actually expecting an interesting discussion about when and where Priests use Renew, due to the capitalization of the thread title
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascherzon
    He doesn't read topics before he posts - he just takes a dump, smears it all over his face, rolls his face across the keyboard and presses post.

Deleted
    I thought this was a healing priest thread, LOL

I was gonna say wait until the patch comes out and then check the forums, but then I realized how royally stupid that would be...

I don't know. I took a break because I was bored. I think I should just Xfer to a higher pop server, and begin raiding again.

Basically all I did was my transmute, some dailies, and Arena for lols.

I had my birthday the other day and received a $200 pre-paid amex, so I guess I know how I'm spending it.

-Renewed sub
    -Winged Guardian
    -Possibly server xfer
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldjman View Post
    Warriors viable in multiple comps? lolno. Any high rated warrior falls under the following;
    1) wintraded.
    2) very high mmr at the start of the season, so they fought their way to glad at 5 am vs 2k teams.
    3) has their connections from previous seasons carry their class.
    Also, we most certainly weren't the most op in S9. Dk's were a better warrior in every aspect. Thanks for trying though.

Well generally I don't renew if my targets all have a pretty good duration left on it....

You could just, you know decide for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasser View Post
    I was actually expecting an interesting discussion about when and where Priests use Renew, due to the capitalization of the thread title
    Yea me too

Deleted
    If you decide to xfer, frostmane eu ally side is a good place to start on.

I still have my account active and it will remain.

I find it funny how people dont play a game but still post in it forums everyday.

It just doesnt make sense to me, if I stop playing a game because Iam disappointed, I usually dont waste time by posting on a forum about it.

So from my opinion its worth renewing until I find it boring, or Skyrim comes out or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    While the general response I see on the forums is negative based on the overall feel of Cata, I would love to get back into raiding, Firelands looks pretty amazing.

I think Blizz will really out-do themselves this patch.

Should I renew?

No idea how class balance will be, though.
    1) I thought this was a holy priest topic

2) Most people on the forums aren't there to talk about how much fun they had that day. Like the news, most forum posts are rather negative. They are not necessarily representative of what the average player experiences in-game.

I was about to question why this thread wasn't in my section... then I facepalmed.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

10+ Year Old Account
    To care or not to care....
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

If you're discipline, dont bother...

Deleted
    Same, <3 Renew for holy!

10+ Year Old Account
    Why so many disappointed posts? Renew is an instant-cast HoT, so it's obvious to me that you use it when the tank is at 50-75% health and is in not in immediate danger of dying.

10+ Year Old Account
    man, my last post was banned, an they let them post this shit?... nice job.

Signature by Sokogeka

How does the OP decide what he wants for lunch when there is no one around to ask?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amry View Post
    Why so many disappointed posts? Renew is an instant-cast HoT, so it's obvious to me that you use it when the tank is at 50-75% health and is in not in immediate danger of dying.
    If you're in Serenity you can keep it rolling on all tanks at once with Heal/GH/BH/FH then then you need to decide when to Renew the raid!