Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Whats up with the realm name? Rofl

Off Topic

Anyone know the email for customer complaints/questions?
    I just got permantly banned for posting this

Go Nucks (title)
    That is all (post contents)

I'm baffled, I can only assume Blizzard has an illogical hatred of hockey. I posted it in the general forums right before the game started. There is no off topic anymore.

/mightily confused.

edit: there seems to be no links to customer complaints anymore like there used to be. This is just stupidly bizarre.

I have a friend who's going to love these cat changes! Scary kitteh ..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stuntz View Post
    Are these language options a possible precursor to cross-continental char/account transfers? Would be sweet.
    It would be nice, but it is impossible for geographical reasons.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by Psii View Post
    By significant you mean rather minor right?
    Instead of guaranteeing 2.5 crits, you're likely guaranteed 1.25ish?

Sure it's a nerf, but it's insanely out weighted by the buff.
    You have no clue about moonkin mechanics.
    (Hint: Eclipse + related talents)

10+ Year Old Account
    This (link) picture is really awesome if you pay attention to it.
    I love on the bottom left side, the server name =D

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    It would be nice, but it is impossible for geographical reasons.
    How so? There are other MMO's that have international servers and as it is, there's a LOT of Australians/New Zealanders playing on US servers where time zones are drastically different than their own. If people are willing to pay for it, I fail to see the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasz View Post
    Say your Death Knight has 5500 strength, roughly what you can expect end game. Jumping from 5% more STR to 20% is a big friggin' sweet spot. You would jump from 10,450 attack power to 12,540. That's a 2090 AP rise ... not really a little tweak is it?

This has always been their problem. They buff and nerf things by such a huge amount, they never reach a "sweet spot".
    It seems like they don't want a balanced sweet spot. They give big nerfs and buff like 5% to 15% and it really changes the class potency. then people start playing that "flavor of the month class" after its buffed until it gets nerfed, and they buff another class. thats not to say each class gets it fair share of buffs in the long run, but that there are always big changes. they probably think this keeps people interested more than buffing 1% and keeping that class the same for 12 months. I had more to say but people are only typing 5 words in this thread, this is probably TL;DR anyway

That unholy buff is... well... way too much. I won't really complain because I like frost as much as unholy, but my frost spec does only a little bit more than my unholy does after the nerfs to frost. This buff will just turn unholy's scaling up to 11.

I still think frost will have better control and burst with their damage, but the snowballing from unholy will just be insane.

Still happy they did something for unholy.

What do the language settings change?

Interface elements?
    Quest text?
    Item names?
    Dungeon/raid encounter scripts?
    Audio elements?

Anyone know all the details?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearshield View Post
    How so? There are other MMO's that have international servers and as it is, there's a LOT of Australians/New Zealanders playing on US servers where time zones are drastically different than their own. If people are willing to pay for it, I fail to see the problem.
    Ok, turns out that I can't seem to locate the blue post that was supposed to basically back up what I said. I do know that there was a blue post out there stating the reasons why US <--> EU isn't offered, though. :|
    Last edited by Alayea; 2011-06-15 at 11:46 PM. Reason: Sentence ended abruptly.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Same language, different spellings

New language added to the launcher in this update.

http: //img.photobucket.com/albums/v349/vempire_ghost/wow%20alpha/launchersemi-ptbr.jpg

I have a image of the launcher partial translated to Portuguese, but i cannot post the image or link

lets hope we have some games encouraging people to learn another language. I can't stand that they dub shit in France/spain/Germany. Nice countries tho. and no I'm not from an English speaking country.