Deleted

Healing in Sinestra 10[H]

Hello Paladins:

Usually questions about a boss encounter should go to "dungeon discussions", but I have this particular question about paladin healing in Phase 3 of Sinestra (10) encounter. I was thinking I probably can get more constructive opinions here.

The question is very easy, what is the healing ability you should spam in phase 3 (with haste buff)? I understand that Flash of Light is VERY expensive for the amount that it heals on average. However, it has higher HPS (healing per second) than Divine Light (without proc). So to me Flash of Light is very likely to be "goto" heal in Phase 3. But looking at a few other guilds' WOL, their paladins were actually spamming Divine Light instead of Flash of Light.

I was thinking why, and the only answer I can come out is with the haste buff, Flash of Light will hit some kind of "cap", which makes Divine Light a better healing ability for the phase.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by wartank View Post
    with the haste buff, Flash of Light will hit some kind of "cap", which makes Divine Light a better healing ability for the phase.
    Pretty much this.

the haste pushes FoL beyond its beneficial amount of haste, Divine Light has more benefit from that much haste, making the HPS more during phase 3
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

DL will be at 1 sec or below so its the best spell to keep the tanks alive.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Divine light spam. The cast time was around .96 seconds for me with the haste buff, so it provides the greatest HPS.
    Mattsvaliant - 85 BE Paladin - 135+ Mounts - Dragonslayer -