Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Fav: Zelda:OoT or maybe goldeneye64 or SC2, maybe FF7 or 8 or 9, maybe 10. This is pointless, one of those maybe.

Worst: Spore, 5 terrible mini games wrapped up in a terrible game that I got suckered into buying because of the hype. Will Wright can blow me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Favourite: Dark Age of Camelot, Gothic 2 & 3, Metro 2033 & Last Light and X3 TC & AP. Atleast that's what I can think of at the moment anyway.

Disliked: Halo, Zelda, Kingdoms of Amalur, CoD since #4 and Final Fantasy since 10 (12 was kinda ok).

With Halo and Zelda I don't dislike them because of the popularity/hype, I just didn't like them when I played them.

Favorite: WoW - before they ruined the game. If WoW does not count I'll go with Skyrim.
    Most hated: Diablo 3 - boring as fuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will try to keep one only:

Most favorite: RED ALERT 2

Most hated: C&C4 (just a little before Ra3..too much imbalance...Kane's Wrath was a least playeable)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Fallout New Vegas, RDR, Timesplitters 1-3, Kingdom Hearts BBS, Metal Gear Rising

Everything from Bioware post EA buyout, ASSFA-Err, MOBAs, Donte May Cry, Gone Home, Skyrim

10+ Year Old Account
    way too many to name but to name a few i like the ratchet & clank games (ps2), fable 1 & 2, RA2 i guess?

i absolutly hate two worlds, army of two, spore and every sim game wether it be the sims or some shitty transport sim

- - - Updated - - -

oh and any sport game specificly sequels

Favorite: Probably Algalon or one of the bosses from Ulduar

Hated: Kirby in super smash bros melee

Deleted
    Favorite: dota 2

most hated: dota 2

Favorite: Original Resident Evil 1,2,Code Veronica. X-com, Civilization, Dota 2, Kotor.

Hated: Resident Evil action games, any sports game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomzter View Post
    Favorite: dota 2

most hated: dota 2
    dotopls.

Also kinda a necro thread here ain't it?
    Guess I might as well chip in
    Favorite: Close tie between a ton of games (Persona 4, Tales of Symphonia, Golden Sun, Pokemon Silver/Gold/HeartGold/SoulSilver), but I suppose I'll go with Super Mario World, for nostalgia.
    Hated: Call of Dooty. It's overrated poop that's somehow completely ignored when people want to bash Nintendo for lacking creativity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Favorite: Monster Hunter series (usually the latest game) I love everything about these games, they are the absolutely perfect games for me (though I can get bored if I don't have friends to hunt with).

Hated: Guild Wars 2. I will never hate a game or developer more than this game. Guild Wars 1 was probably one of, if not the best, games I've ever played (though old and obsolete now so Monster Hunter takes the spot). I anxiously awaited GW2 for nigh on 6 or something years from when they first showed that logo. The game was the biggest disappointment of my life, ArenaNet should have kept working on GW1 and improved the engine over time, instead of creating the abomination that is GW2.

Favorite: I have several favorites, but I guess I will say WOW.

Least favorite: I don't know if I can really say I hated this game since I completed the storyline, but I really did not like Pokemon Black 2/White 2. Black/White was my favorite Pokemon game ever. I loved pretty much everything about B/W and spent several hours replaying it. Then B2/W2 came out and the storyline was dreadful. The region changed (for the worse IMO). The game was way too easy. Ugh, so bad. I couldn't touch the game after I beat the storyline.
    Retired WOW player
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 14

Favorite: Warcraft 3 or MGS 3
    Hated: Bioshock games and sports games Edit: Also I think both Portal games are grossly overrated.
    Last edited by Deletedaccount1; 2014-04-06 at 06:52 AM.

Favourites: WoW, Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance (the first one for PS2), Champions of Norrath
    Hated: Oblivion - it turned me off anything by Bethesda.

fav: Gears of war
    hate: gears of war 2, second just suck you much...
    Spec: i5 4670k - MSI Z87M-G43 - HyperX 8GB -Corsair H100 - GTX 980 ti

Fav: WoW
    Hated: LoL

Quote Originally Posted by IISlayerxII View Post
    fav: Gears of war
    hate: gears of war 2, second just suck you much...
    yeah gears 2 was pretty terrible especially after how good the first one was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Also kinda a necro thread here ain't it?
    Eh, timeless thread. No reason to close.

Deleted
    I've been thinking this one for a while and it's really hard to decide, but I gotta go with Jade Empire (XBOX). Been always wondering why there hasn't been any sequels for this amazing piece of art. Anyway few games that came close were - Dark Souls, The Witcher 2 and Ninja Gaiden.

My most hated games are all Assassins Creeds and all Batman Arkham games past Arkham Asylum (which was great).

PS. It's funny that thread starter hates Black Ops and that particular game was by far the best Call of Duty game created after CoD2. To me of course. Dem opinions. I'm not playing FPS games anymore except Halo -series for nostalgia reasons though.
    Last edited by mmoc478e9129f0; 2014-04-06 at 09:29 AM.

Fav is Crash Bandicoot
    Hated is Dota.