Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Favourite: WoW. Would....just die to enjoy any game like I did with wow for so long. Like........sigh /emo. Life was just better. Or my gaming life was.

Most hated: Proboaly most modern generic FPS games, and sport games mainly from EA. Also some indie games really just makes me think...Why would anyone spend time on that...Like there are better choices.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Favorite: torn equally between WoW and Red Alert 2. But my /played says WoW is #1. =)
    Most hated: all CoD's after the 2nd one.

Favourite: Lunar, Star Ocean and Civilization series. Though if I have to pick an all time favourite then it would probably be Star Ocean 3 or FFX.

Least favourite: Fable series.
    Last edited by Aruhen; 2014-04-06 at 05:55 PM.

My favorite games are: Halo Series, N64 super smash bros, Fable 1&2, most Bethesda/Valve games, and Syphon filter dark mirror for PSP.

Most hated: God of War, max payne, hitman, call of duty series, infamous series, prototype, rift, Zelda series, bonzo kazooie, sports games, elder scrolls online, world of warcraft after wrath, resistance series, most indie games, and uncharted series.

Favorite: Minecraft. I don't think I've sunk as much time in any other non-MMO as I have in Minecraft.

Most hated: Just about any game with day-one, on-disc DLC. Worst money grab I've seen in a long time. Oh, and newer military shooters - they all seem to be in a small genre of "modern, a few years in the future, stop the terrorists or America gets nuked, FPS with little innovation, with your allies are white and the enemies are not" category, except COD decided they were too good for that genre and added a dog. At least its not another WWII FPS.

Favorites: the Last of Us, Mass Effect trilogy, Red Dead Redemption, original Halo trilogy, GTA3, Warcraft 3 TFT, Rome Total War (the first one), Crash bandicoot 3 warped, Uncharted series

Hated: MoP/cataclysm, minecraft, god of war, xcom, fifa, generally dislike gears of war, hate virtually all facebook games ever made.

Deleted
    Favourite; MGS3, MGR;R, Bayonetta or GTA; San Andreas

Hated (not the word i'd use but w/e); CoD, it's gone on too long and needs to either completely re-imagine itself or die off and a similar thing applies to Halo but they need to go back to the H3 days. And games that I really dislike are stuff like DOTA and LoL, walking back and forward simulators.

Favorite: FF series (except anything past ff X/x-2), Tomb Raider,Phantasy star, Parasite eve. Just a few of my favorites

Hated: Fps/ some sports games

Deleted
    + Starcraft 2
    + Rayman Series (every last bit of it!)
    + Counter Strike Series
    + Half Life Series (every last bit of it)
    + A simple Sim called Banished

- MoP
    - COD (can we name anything more overrated please)
    - Ragnarok Online 2 (1 was epic. 2 was so disappointing)

Favorite is Earthbound by a landslide. Least favorite is pretty much every competitive first person shooter game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taronar View Post
    + Starcraft 2
    + Rayman Series (every last bit of it!)
    + Counter Strike Series
    + Half Life Series (every last bit of it)
    + A simple Sim called Banished

- MoP
    - COD (can we name anything more overrated please)
    - Ragnarok Online 2 (1 was epic. 2 was so disappointing)
    I think i agree with your list, the only change i'd make would be to add BW instead of SC2, god i loved watching OSL and the shinhan bank proleague, and I must admit too that RO2 was just a big fat flop, I used to play RO1 competitively and at the same time I think that RO1 also died when advanced classes got added in or at least the patch content after lighthalzen-kiel (hugel-valkyries-beelzebub-thanatos-detale-the city that had the ungeon that dropped the beretta-eefreet dungeon...), I think that from the last content patches WoE2.0 was the only savior.
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

10+ Year Old Account
    Loved FF7

Hated the War Z, just the most horrendous excuse for a game that was overhyped and oversold.