Deleted

Firelands lock or mage?

Hello! Which class u think is best for a 10 man guild? im the only mage in the guild with no warlock. How important the "critical mass" debuff is for the raid since fire sucks atm except on aoe fights and cho'gall. And i could reroll to lock but im looking for some feedback on this. I enjoy both classes the same maybe lock a bit more as u dont have to hs and reforge respec mid raid all the time. As mage im usualy fire/arcane frost rarely as without critical mass reaching the crit cap is a pain. U think a lock can do better than a mage in this situation?

stick to your mage
    This was what I thought about Locktanking before Scumbag Greg took it away

Envý - Kult der Schattenflamme

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you will be the most beneficial to your raid group and guild by playing what class and spec you enjoy playing. You don't have to switch specs every other fight.

If that means you would prefer being a lock, then go reroll. From your description it sounds like you would prefer to be a lock anyways.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatyre View Post
    I think you will be the most beneficial to your raid group and guild by playing what class and spec you enjoy playing. You don't have to switch specs every other fight.

If that means you would prefer being a lock, then go reroll. From your description it sounds like you would prefer to be a lock anyways.
    Warlocks can supply the +5% spell crit debuff with Shadow and Flame.

Do you have another class capable of supplying the +spellpower buff, such as an elemental shaman? .. without it, you might end up nudged into Demonology to get the Demonic Pact talent since you'll no longer have Arcane Brilliance.