PvP cloak over Spirit Caller Cloak

I'm wondering if there's a definitive opinion on which is better, the purple pvp cloak or the spirit caller from the troll dungeon. Anyone know?

10+ Year Old Account
    With the spiritcaller you gain 58 haste (Reforging) and 79 crit, you lose 43 spirit, 21 int and 31 stam.

Personally I don't care much for people using PvP gear in PvE, but in this case, it's pretty equal.
    Hi

For PvE healing? Almost definitely the spirit caller.

I don't know what tier of content you're planning on hitting with this gear. Sounds like heroics and entry-level raiding, maybe. Either way, spirit and haste can be considered about equal, depending on how often you have mana issues. Crit is a bit lower down, and intellect is, of course, the best stat. Since healing isn't as straightforward as DPS, I can't just whip out a spreadsheet and tell you 1 int is worth 2.5 crit or something, but let's assume that it's that easy for now. I'm being generous.

So right now, 58-43 = 15 more haste/spirit (good stat) on the PvE cloak.

21 * 2.5 = 52.5 "crit equivalence" or something.

79-52.5 = 26.5.

So the Spirit Caller gives, like, 41.5 "cool points" more than the PvP cloak. Using my totally legit numbers. That extra secondary stat on PvE gear shouldn't be taken too lightly by holy paladins. Plus, crits hit for 50% more in 4.2! YAY CRIT!
    Arguing on the internet is like...

10+ Year Old Account
    YAY MASTERY!
    fix'd that for you!
    Hi

Deleted
    i would say the pvp cloak, for similar reasons as to why several holy pallies used the pvp(epic) bracers until they got cho'gals.