Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou View Post
    Jesus. It's only a matter of time till they rape WoW xD
    That would be a lot harder since Blizzard has been at non stop war with Chinese hackers for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Killer52431 View Post
    Sad thing is the most they'll get is 3-5 years,which isn't nearly enough time IMO.
    You forgot to add a couple decades on an FBI watch list for cyber terrorism.
    "Imagine coming across a mentally disabled person who was not only drunk, high, but had a full frontal lobotomy leaving little to no intelligence left in their body.

He would be NORMAL, compared to me."

It's a good thing I'm a human and not a robot. I find different things amusing, pure and simple? And Un-American, am I being trolled? As If there aren't worse things around.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thornar View Post

The way I see it, if LulzSec & Anon want to be taken seriously, they've got to be serious. Taking down and personally effecting the people they've got problems with would be a start, but taking it out on customers is just silly.
    Honestly bomb whole namibia and noone cares, ddos some games and the whole net is buttmad. I think they just did this to get the attention, sure there are butthurt players but this also gave them the stage to tell the world what they want to

10+ Year Old Account
    This is ridiculous, I really want to see what they are capable of. I know there is a lot of corruption in every government but I really want to see how much they can actually get. I'm pretty sure they will succeed at getting information but we will just have to wait and see what happens.
    Hey everyone

Jester's twitter account was compromised.

JESTER FAGGOT DOXED ALL WRONG!!! CASEY, SABU, TOPIARY, JOEPIE, AND BARRETT = #FAIL
    http://twitter.com/#!/th3j35t3r/stat...70192979820546

10+ Year Old Account
    Jester's twitter account was compromised.

http://twitter.com/#!/th3j35t3r/status/82970192979820546
    Looks like the kiddies were rubbed the wrong way. How pitiful of them.

"DDoS is of course our least powerful and most abundant ammunition. Government hacking is taking place right now behind the scenes. #AntiSec"

For a group that seems to want to be about showing the government that they can't do whatever they want, they seem to forget that...the government can do whatever it wants. It will find a way. Do they really think doing all of this..on the internet, is going to actually be safe and anonymous? Seriously? The only reason they aren't already caught is because they aren't important enough yet.

Again, guys, as soon as they are considered a threat, they will be caught...quickly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyzzyx View Post
    "DDoS is of course our least powerful and most abundant ammunition. Government hacking is taking place right now behind the scenes. #AntiSec"

For a group that seems to want to be about showing the government that they can't do whatever they want, they seem to forget that...the government can do whatever it wants. It will find a way. Do they really think doing all of this..on the internet, is going to actually be safe and anonymous? Seriously? The only reason they aren't already caught is because they aren't important enough yet.

Again, guys, as soon as they are considered a threat, they will be caught...quickly.
    Especially considering how lazy they have been recently with being doxed.

P.S. You play on Gnomer by any chance? Your name is familiar...

Yes, this was my character on Gnomer before I transferred him.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    why attack eve and minecraft...?
    why don't police do anything against them? 0o
    I guess eve is a government or banking operation?
    Ah these clowns....big claims, small games...
    "OP might be on to somthing. I once walked past an alley and I saw atleast 4 Blizz employees beating a man that had on a Rift T-Shirt. They started shouting racial slurs that had no relevance to the man himself and when they were done... they dropped a 2 month prepaid card on his bleeding, beaten body...." Zonas

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wylatron View Post
    I guess eve is a government or banking operation?
    Ah these clowns....big claims, small games...
    Actually they have a hotline set up for people to call in requests. Seems as though many were asking for eve :/

Quote Originally Posted by Mezz View Post
    DDOS is the oldest and most simple way to take down a page/service.

If you don't have the means to handle it, you shouldn't be on the interbutts.
    There is almost nothing you can do against a MASS DDOS hence why some of the biggest companies in the world are getting raped.
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account

*lol so badass! :)

Well I thought it was time to update this post.They are now encouraging everyone to steal government documents.
    I'd say they're pretty much screwed now, and they know it so they're trying to go out with a bang.
    http://pastebin.com/9KyA0E5v
    1. Salutations Lulz Lizards,
    2. As we're aware, the government and whitehat security terrorists across the world continue to dominate and control our Internet ocean. Sitting pretty on cargo bays full of corrupt booty, they think it's acceptable to condition and enslave all vessels in sight. Our Lulz Lizard battle fleet is now declaring immediate and unremitting war on the freedom-snatching moderators of 2011.
    3. Welcome to Operation Anti-Security (#AntiSec) - we encourage any vessel, large or small, to open fire on any government or agency that crosses their path. We fully endorse the flaunting of the word "AntiSec" on any government website defacement or physical graffiti art. We encourage you to spread the word of AntiSec far and wide, for it will be remembered. To increase efforts, we are now teaming up with the Anonymous collective and all affiliated battleships.
    4. Whether you're sailing with us or against us, whether you hold past grudges or a burning desire to sink our lone ship, we invite you to join the rebellion. Together we can defend ourselves so that our privacy is not overrun by profiteering gluttons. Your hat can be white, gray or black, your skin and race are not important. If you're aware of the corruption, expose it now, in the name of Anti-Security.
    5. Top priority is to steal and leak any classified government information, including email spools and documentation. Prime targets are banks and other high-ranking establishments. If they try to censor our progress, we will obliterate the censor with cannonfire anointed with lizard blood.
    6. It's now or never. Come aboard, we're expecting you...
    7. History begins today.
    8. Lulz Security,
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Shadows gather when the raven swallows the day. Burning sky is extinguished as black wings fold gently about the heavens. Rest, my children, rest. For even the sun must sleep. (Source)

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope they stop these parasites and never let any of them touch another computer again.

Deleted
    Well with J3ST3ER and the the ninjas on their case (real hackers) i dont see it being much longer till these school boys get owned to shit and shut down. put in prison and raped in the face

---------- Post added 2011-06-21 at 02:55 AM ----------

http://th3j35t3r.wordpress.com/

---------- Post added 2011-06-21 at 02:57 AM ----------

http://lulzsecexposed.blogspot.com/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    How uninteresting.
    Yes, yes you are with your zero contribution post.
    The only people you have control over is yourself. If you want to make a point, leave proper, factual replies.

They are going down...
    This is just an fail attempt to go out with a BANG.
    But as some already posted all logs / info / doxes are already passed through the line.

paste bin for everyone else down?

Quote Originally Posted by hellfellow View Post
    Well with J3ST3ER and the the ninjas on their case (real hackers) i dont see it being much longer till these school boys get owned to shit and shut down. put in prison and raped in the face

the following emote is the only way I can express my joy, if this is actually true, in an appropriate manner.

\o/

Quote Originally Posted by hellfellow View Post

Haha, this is good news. Can't wait to see these guys get screwed over as badly as they've screwed other people. I have no issue with display security inadequacies in companies, but publicly releasing the information was absolutely stupid.