11/13H Exp Lock/Mage Combo LF Guild

Any time after 7PM EST. No saturday and friday. Both the mage and warlock have ilvl365 PVE gear. Looking for alliance or horde, 25 man only no 10's. Medium to high pop server

Please leave a realid to contact you back. Guild must be atleast 8/13H+

obsidia
    Hi Reshi,

<OOB> is currently looking to add some experienced and skilled caster dps to our team. A mage and warlock would be a perfect fit but please keep in mind that our server is a low to medium pop server. If that's not a problem then lets chat

Here's a bit of info about us:
    -OOB has been raiding on Kael’thas since level 60 Molten Core. Thats more than 4 years of raiding together as a guild so our stability is guaranteed.
    -Our raiding schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:00-10:00 pm server time, which is CST.
    -Our current 25 man progression is 9/13 Heroic. In wotlk we killed both LK and Halion heroic 25.

Try to catch me online and lets chat.

Cheers,
    Obsidia of <OOB> Alliance Kaelthas or on my Horde alt Lavvey
    oobguild.net
    real ID: aomra015 at gmail.com

Dotbot
    hey guys ImmortaI - US Lighting's Blade is looking for skilled player for upcoming firelands patch.

ImmortaI is a 13/13 25HM alliance guild that looks for players that know their class and can do maximum damage while doing boss mechanics. ImmortaI is a stable server first progression guild that has members who have been around for up to 6 years. If you're looking for a guild that progresses and looks at attendance and performance, we're the guild for you.

our raid times are Monday-Thursday 7-11 EST

or pst myself , zaiki, or doctar in-game
    Last edited by Dotbot; 2011-06-14 at 11:52 PM.

Greetings. <Death Jesters> is an established 25-man raiding guild located on Stormrage (PvE, Chicago) and currently US#85. We raid 4 nights per week at Mon - Thurs, 7:00pm - 11:00pm EST.

Progress (13/13 heroic)
    6/6 heroic BWD
    5/5 heroic BoT
    2/2 heroic TotFW

We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class and they are more than welcome to apply. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and feel you can replace someone on our roster, then we would welcome the competition for a raid spot. Additional information about us can be found on our website: http://www.death-jesters.net/

Our recruitment information can be visited on our forums: http://www.death-jesters.net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer (Atmai, Sparty) or email djapps@gmail.com.

Hi,

My guild is currently recruiting an exceptional mage and warlock and we would appreciate if you would take the time to consider applying to us. The guild name is Epic Again and we raid four nights a week, Monday - Thursday, 9pm EST - 1am EST. We don’t recruit for the bench, so you can be confident that you’ll be seeing raid time.

A couple of things about us:
    • Alliance 25 Man Raiding Guild (Eldre’Thalas [PVE] Server)
    • EPGP Loot Distribution System
    • Progression: 12/12 in normals and 7/13 in heroics with Chimaeron, Halfus, Maloriak, Magmaw, Atramedes, V&T and Conclave of Wind down. We're currently working on Heroic Omnotron.
    • We cover 100% of raid repair bills.
    • Guild is made of mostly professional adults, not much adolescent drama.
    • Our guild has been actively raiding under the same tag for close to six years. We’re stable and have proven that we weather storms.
    • Our full Recruitment Post is located at: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2416203153

You will have the opportunity to experience first kills with us instead of being carried by a guild already 13/13 in heroic modes. I feel like we're a few good players away from being able to progress through the rest of the heroics and I hope you decide to help us with that mission.

If you're serious about progression and willing to put in the time and effort required, you will fit in well. Please visit us at http://www.epicagain.com. You can also contact myself (Niache), Zachmann, or any other officer in-game or through our forums if you have any questions.

Also feel free to email or contact me on Real ID: niache87@gmail.com