WC 7 bosses at once!

We pulled all bosses, except for the summon boss, together and killed them at the same time at level 21. Our warrior died so we had basically a bear tank and a prot pala as dps. Killing computer bosses is fun!

Updated print screens 5 years later: http://imgur.com/a/jsnQd#1
    Last edited by Zheryn; 2015-05-19 at 10:36 PM.

Deleted
    Nice! My guild tried this but keept messing up the pulls and killed thrash to slow :S

Also, 4 of us were constantly sleeped at all times, that sleep can be a real b*tch. GJ though on world first!

heirlooms make stuff easy, doesn't it XD. Wish my random dungeon finder groups would do this... most are to lame and boring.
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.
    It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why they're cool.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well now, I'm actually Impressed OP

I give you my props o.0 that looks really fun

Quote Originally Posted by t3hj0j0 View Post
    heirlooms make stuff easy, doesn't it XD. Wish my random dungeon finder groups would do this... most are to lame and boring.
    heirlooms help but 7 bosses is pretty good.

random dungeon finder = shut up, do your job, give me xp, let me requeue so I can get to lvl 85 as fast as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Latios View Post
    Nice! My guild tried this but keept messing up the pulls and killed thrash to slow :S

Also, 4 of us were constantly sleeped at all times, that sleep can be a real b*tch.
    Well, he didn't really say he killed trash with the bosses, he could also have cleared the trash, and then pulled bosses. Seems like a heck load of fun though!

When pulling the bosses we split up and killed the trash on the way, all trash plus all bosses would be pretty hard due to all the sleeps that Latios mentioned :P It was fun tho, couldn't really get a good pic since all the druid bosses died on top of eachother. Killing computer bosses is fun

Yeah, and killing computer bosses sure is fun!