10+ Year Old Account

[H] MWA of Ysera Recruiting for 10M Raiding

My Weekend Addiction is pretty much what the guild stands for, we are a weekend raiding guild, for those that have lives weekly. That either are in college or have jobs therefore aren't capable of raiding throughout the week.
    We are looking for mature raiders no non-sense, to help us progress and allow our guild to grow. Current main needs are ranged dps. But willing to bring more potential to extend the raiders. We would like a roster of atleast 13, knowing that at times peoples lives are priority, so if you need to take a raid day off, you can, and the guild wont suffer. Or if we are burning content that you've either done, or don't need upgrades from, we can sub you out without raiding feeling too repetitive for you, this isn't a job, we are here for fun.
    • Raid Days are Saturday and Sunday
    • Raid times: 20:30 start PST
    • Loot Rules: Need b4 Greed MS priority
    • Raider types wanted: Mature group, non-complainers, that come for content not cry cuz they lost a roll no matter what the issue.

As far as our raid loot goes, we are a tight group we use a need b4 greed system, for simplicity, we will be farming content, and we are a 10 man group, so all will have there chance to get the loot, if you missed the roll, the next time it drops, thats 1 less person to roll against simple as that. This way, you don't seem like you are always working in order to keep form with the guild to get your rewards. If interested please contact one of our officer team by ingame mail:
    Tybudd
    Kelgur
    Raineblood
    Duders

If its more convenient make replies here, or send me a message.

KIM that our site isnt' 100% upto date with out guides and things, just mainly used as an information hub and recruiting sight.

Later I'll update this thread with our website url as of now MMO won't allow me to.

10+ Year Old Account
    /bump for visibility