Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Daily Blink, so so true.

Deleted
    Okay , just a little test (not very pro test but if someone can do a better one thats why im writing this down)

1 minute on dummy (4x AB rotation + arcane missiles) (not buffed etc)
    28 arcane blasts
    30 arcane missiles

= 58 'ticks'

1 minute shadowpriest (dots up , mindflay , few MBs, note better geared then mage)
    44 ticks of mindflay
    24 VT
    3 MB
    24 SWP
    24 DP

= 119 ticks

i've been told that it the staff will probably have 6% proc rate (can someone verify this?) is it safe to assume the staff will proc approx 3 times on the mage and about 6 times on the shadowpriest ?

At first I thought it would duplicate a whole spell but I think its more logical and balanced if it turns out to work somewhat like this? or am I totally wrong..?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, seriously, this is the first time I loled this hard irl about a picture from the daily blink... Screw all the news, this image is epic and the absolute truth! xD

I want a high res version so I can make a poster xD

Deleted
    The new legendary has a proc which changes you into a dragon, is this possible in PvP / a random dungeon?

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    It seems the Daily Blink really hates mages lately. <3
    The main writer has been playing his Warrior more since he doesn't have much to do on his mage.

<3 the Daily Blink! Exactly how it's supposed to be

Quote Originally Posted by Cold_Shadow View Post
    As a Tank and a DPS, here's MY final line to the poem:

QQ, man up, AND TRY HARDER.

Notice that it actually rhymes...
    Not only does it rhyme, but it's also the same exact word.

Quote Originally Posted by Glaxton
    mages suck ass.. lazy class that girls play to be good in dps.. and guys play cause they have no skill..
    Quote Originally Posted by Olmeck
    Caustic and Delia - I like how you both dwell only on the female part of Glaxton's comment and conveniently ignore that he said something bad about guys too. Dying to be another victim of some "sexist joke" are we? lol
    We likely took offense to the female part because he basically states that all girls are terrible and the only way they can do good damage is to play an easy class. And the "bad" thing he says about males is that the unskilled ones play easy classes, implying that their are skilled males, but no skilled females...

Its not playing a victim card when being offended by an outright sexist remark...

It'd be like if I said:
    All men are idiots... but so are stupid women...

Its ok that I insulted all men, cause I said stupid women were idiots too!

I love the iLevel of the legendary, 404 not found.

I'd say any Mage getting the new legendary staff would make this Daily Blink even closer to the truth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantús View Post
    maybe you don't understand English.
    Oh really, well if you got the balls to put that on the table, why don't you go ahead and test that theory out, and see how much English I know, dome come at me with sarcasm, if you don't have grounds to back it up.!
    Last edited by Tybudd33; 2011-06-16 at 12:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tybudd33
    Oh really, well if you got the balls to put that on the table, why don't you go ahead and test that theory out, and see how much English I know, dome come at me with sarcasm, if you don't have grounds to back it up.!
    Well apparently, you spell "don't" as "dome" and use double punctuation to end sentences.

heres the thing I don't get, DPS has so much room for error but it's a mindless role? It's amazing how arrogant tanks can be.

Tank:"What the hell guys I have to do so much Grr"

DPS " OK i'll stay here but move when this happens, CC that guy, DPS an insane amount on this guy while killing this add when he spawns, be told to interrupt 7 times when my one interupt is on cooldown, then get blamed for everything when you can't hold agrro"

Healer: " Yep I'll keep myself, the tank and 3 dps alive, CC and sometimes have to DPS a "super" add when it comes in"

Tank: "Good, I'll spam agrro hits, fail many times to hold agrro while demanding more dps, blame the healer when my gear is shitty and lose 50% of my HP on every hit and blame DPS for every other mistake, then have the arrogance to roll need on DPS gear because my instant queues and extra goodie bag now aren't enough. Jeez you guys are failures..."

In any LFD group I have been in the wipes caused by arrogant tanks have easily outnumbered the wipes caused by 4 other players usually out of mere arrogance or bad play not because content is hard for tanks. Wrath spoiled everybody, tanks walked through dungeons while dps didn't have to CC, now CC is vital but a tank paying attention instead of complaining is hard to find.
    Last edited by Argroth; 2011-06-16 at 08:00 PM.

pretty dumb cartoon. even as an arcane mage pulling 30k+ dps on bosses/mobs/whatever i always have a few escape routes.. invisibilitymirror imageiceblock.i can understand tanks not holding aggro vs arcane. but anything else and their just stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Delia View Post
    We likely took offense to the female part because he basically states that all girls are terrible and the only way they can do good damage is to play an easy class. And the "bad" thing he says about males is that the unskilled ones play easy classes, implying that their are skilled males, but no skilled females...

Its not playing a victim card when being offended by an outright sexist remark...

It'd be like if I said:
    All men are idiots... but so are stupid women...

Its ok that I insulted all men, cause I said stupid women were idiots too!
    LOL, such a poor victim. Please. He didn't say a class that 'ALL girls play to be good in dps".
    I'll help you understand it.

If a girl is playing a mage (in his opinion) it's because it's an easy class to do dps iwhile facerolling.

If a guy is playing a mage (in his opinion) it's because they have no skill and still can do good dps.

You're jumping to conclusions because as I said earlier, you're dying to be a victim.....

The Daily Brink is one of my favourite comics that I see here on MMO-C !