Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    there is a alpha beta , there thousand of video on youtube about it , get informed before telling someone is a lier.

The difficult part in an argument is not to defend one’s opinion, but rather to know it.
    - Andre Maurois 1957.

Quote Originally Posted by Drugs View Post
    there is a alpha beta , there thousand of video on youtube about it , get informed before telling someone is a lier.
    Videos of a controlled environment at their conventions != alpha.... sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingmoney View Post
    Don't you know the meaning of life?
    Get born.
    Play WoW.
    Snort crack.
    Fuck bitches.
    Die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alpha =/= beta
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

Quote Originally Posted by Miggetmagic View Post
    Also, alpha beta? wtf?
    I prefer beta alpha, or better yet alpha alpha. alpha alpha being the alpha stage of a alpha build. Makes sense

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dethknell68 View Post
    My friend just got into the beta and says it looks absolutely amazing but still extremely buggy.
    He must have mad time travel skills, seeing as beta has not started yet.
    Also: no release date other than "when it's done".

If that was true, they'd probably be booted for breaking the inevitable NDA. Link one video on Youtube that has anything to do with an alpha.

Guild Wars 2 does not have any Confirmed release dates but alot of the producers in multiple videos have mentioned that they are shooting for now a within a year to two year release so either late 2011 or 2012 , however they mentioned they are gonna try for the release in that time. Otherwise the game will come out once they are sure its perfect or as close to it as they can get , which i commend them for since so many games have had rushed release dates and suck compared to games that took their time [ not all rushed games just a majority]. Personally i think the game is worth waiting even another year