Deleted

Prices for Hardened Elementium Bars and Pyrite Bars

Hello..

now that we are close to 4.2
    will the prices for Hardened Elementium Bars and Pyrite Bars go up like crazy?
    currently on my realm Hardened Elementium Bars sells for 50-60g each and Pyrite Bars sells for 15-22g each

(since no one else said anything =/ )
    I expect them to do a small spike once the patch hits for the non patch note readers and such.
    I then expect them to take a bit of a dive as everyone who has been stocking to start unloading, but will hardly find anything beyond the norm because the patterns dont unlock till 20 some days latter.

I have not been on the PTR for a few weeks now, so I dont know if you are able to see the patterns before hand or not, as that will affect the price greatly.

What I do think will spike though are enchanting mats, herbs/volatile lifes, volatile earth, and all levels of leather.

enchanting mats are obvious, and esp so with the new arena season(I included leg enchants in there)
    volatile earth because everyone will want to make the new leg armor(if its available), hardened elementium(givin that people can see patterns) and belt buckles.
    herbs/lifes for raiders
    leather, because of leg armors and new pvp gear, I didnt add all pvp gear in there because of the multi level..ness of leather, you have old leg armor + new leg armor + new epics + a lot of new leather pvp gear.

Edit:
    maybe pyrite/pyrium, I can see for belt buckles, and maybe if you can see the patterns it will create a demand for truegold. But it largely depends on how many people read the patch note and or can see patterns.
    Last edited by usiris; 2011-06-16 at 07:38 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by usiris View Post
    (since no one else said anything =/ )
    I expect them to do a small spike once the patch hits for the non patch note readers and such.
    I then expect them to take a bit of a dive as everyone who has been stocking to start unloading, but will hardly find anything beyond the norm because the patterns dont unlock till 20 some days latter.
    It's actually 31 days if you do the daily quests every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Peterwp View Post
    It's actually 31 days if you do the daily quests every day.
    Is that to open all vendors? I've seen many calculations to get to the first pattern vendor average out in the low-mid 20's.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by usiris View Post
    Is that to open all vendors? I've seen many calculations to get to the first pattern vendor average out in the low-mid 20's.
    20 tokens needed to unlock stage 2 quests - 3 days

150 tokens needed to unlock druid of the talon quests or shadow wardends quests and you need to unlock both of them to unlock the last vendor. You can get 14 tokens a day - 11 days

150 tokens for Druids of the Talon. 25 each day - 6 days

150 tokens for Shadow Wardens. 25 each day - 6 days

125 tokens to unlock the vendor who sell the recipes. 25 tokens each day - 5 days

31 days in total and 10 more days for the last two vendor.

Quote Originally Posted by Peterwp View Post
    20 tokens needed to unlock stage 2 quests - 3 days

150 tokens needed to unlock druid of the talon quests or shadow wardends quests and you need to unlock both of them to unlock the last vendor. You can get 14 tokens a day - 11 days

150 tokens for Druids of the Talon. 25 each day - 6 days

150 tokens for Shadow Wardens. 25 each day - 6 days

125 tokens to unlock the vendor who sell the recipes. 25 tokens each day - 5 days

31 days in total and 10 more days for the last two vendor.

ah ok

http://kaliope.crafterstome.com/2011/06/guardians-of-hyjal-vendors.html

a
    lso