Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BlastShakeStab View Post
    Implying piratebay doesnt exist?? just download a better copy
    It's arses like you who ruin internet communities.

Piracy is against the rules. If you had read them, you'd know this.

Implying piratebay doesnt exist?? just download a better copy
    You DO realize that downloading that and running a hackintosh, and admitting as such is against the forum-rules, right?

---------- Post added 2011-06-15 at 04:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzykins View Post
    It's arses like you who ruin internet communities.
    It's people like you who make them a fun thing to be a part of, though.

Deleted
    Obvious amateur troll is obvious. Report and move on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisgoat View Post
    You DO realize that downloading that and running a hackintosh, and admitting as such is against the forum-rules, right?

---------- Post added 2011-06-15 at 04:51 PM ----------

It's people like you who make them a fun thing to be a part of, though.
    Awh, thanks Tetrisgoat! <3 ^.^

I used to have use only dell and alienware, then replacing it every 2 years because of a virus or just overall breaking made me mad. you can customize macs it just voids the warranty hell you bought it what are they gonna tell you
    You must just be bad at PC's.
    11+ years and counting, never having a virus using windows on my self build desktops.
    After having everything up and running, only had 1 HDD fail on me (after 3-4 years use).

Ok all thanks for the posts. I was not aware of home prmium being so cheap nowadays. Buddy swears by Ultimate but of course he has tv and almost whole house hooked up to comp. personally I dont need all that ultimate comes with but he had it at the time my comp crashed so I thought i would give it a go.

Anyhoo I did manage to get WoW on comp bout 15 min ago and its going through the motions >< 9Gbs left befor i can play.

Questions

If i get win7 pro or home will it be hard to transfer all files on ultimate HD to a home prem or Pro?
    And with Unbuntu. I have seen a bit of it when college. (Instructor made it part of class) In the end run Ill have to start from scratch with it wont I ?

I would love if win7 home or pro will let me swap drives so let me know if that will work please
    Last edited by WoWGoneBad; 2011-06-15 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WoWGoneBad View Post
    Ok all thanks for the posts. I was not aware of home prmium being so cheap nowadays. Buddy swears by Ultimate but of course he has tv and almost whole house hooked up to comp. personally I dont need all that ultimate comes with but he had it at the time my comp crashed so I thought i would give it a go.

Anyhoo I did manage to get WoW on comp bout 15 min ago and its going through the motions >< 9Gbs left befor i can play.

Questions

If i get win7 pro or home will it be hard to transfer all files on ultimate HD to a home prem or Pro?
    And with Unbuntu. I have seen a bit of it when college. (Instructor made it part of class) In the end run Ill have to start from scratch with it wont I ?

I would love if win7 home or pro will let me swap drives so let me know if that will work please
    Ultimate still isn't a requirement for file hosting or being a network TV server .

Formatting and starting fresh is best. You can copy files like WoW and documents to another drive before installing Windows and then just copying them back over, or you can do a "dirty" install and just let Windows overwrite the existing folder. It'll preserve the files on the single drive for use later.
    Super casual.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWGoneBad View Post
    Buddy swears by Ultimate but of course he has tv and almost whole house hooked up to comp
    Unless that friend of yours in turn has that PC hooked to a Windows Server 2008 R2 system (that R2 is important) using Active Directory, then hes wasted his cash; as all added Ultimate features (outside of a specific HDD encryption and Language packs - available separately) are dependent on such a system.

Home Premium does have some aspects which can limit home usage, but Professional basically eliminates them all.

Unhappy My WoW wont load on my Windows 7 platform...

So I bought my wife a new laptop from iBUYPOWER with windows 7 installed. (note- this laptop is more powerful than my ailenware) Every program seems to be working properly except World of Warcraft. I've looked into the issue myself on the windows website and downloaded several updates manualy that were ment to resolve performance issues. The problem still exsist. What is happening is: Click on World of Warcraft shortcut. The launcher loads quickly, checks to make sure it's up to date and its normal mumbo jumbo, then the play button pops up (all this happens in 1-2 seconds). The play button is clicked and the launcher closes but nothing happens. Occasionally WoW will load several moments later and sometimes it wont load at all. Only other installed game on this computer is League of Legends and it works perfectly. Any ideas as to what the problem could be?