Thread: DE opinions

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    you can't have it both ways.

I'm surprised they even let you get two shards before they realized how much you were ripping them off. As soon as you said the bit about needing items so you can DE them for yourself I would have refrained from pulling any bosses until you were eligible to kick.

Quote Originally Posted by pokpok View Post
    I have spent a ton of gold leveling my enchanting and I am ok to share my skill with the group since we are all there together, but I dont see what is wrong with me needing on somthing that I can DE that noone else needs.
    That statement totally contradicts itself. If you were truly willing to share your skill with the group you would simply hit the DE button like everyone else. Needing it and taking the shard for yourself is basically a statement that you believe you are more entitled to the loot than anyone else in the party, which you obviously aren't.

I need to xfer to your server, I could make a quick 100k+ gold.

PS: I would have kicked you on your priest as well, dick move.

Edit: If you're on eredar alliance (NA) you're a terrible liar and just trolling, Maelstrom's are 150-270 on the first page.
    Last edited by Criptos; 2011-06-15 at 11:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TunderingAeacus View Post
    I don't know how you use your mats, ATM I'm sitting on 400 dust and 120 GCE. That's only from greens I get while questing and in dungeons. Fully enchanted with many alts.

P.S. Wish I could break Crystals to Shards, with the introduction of EPIC LOOT only dungeons, crystals are very hard to get.
    ive gone back to back instance runs and ive not gotten mats. that should never happen.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

let me clarify things for your villain case

when everyone dont need that item, we roll DE if we have a chanter in the group. fair and square
    you sir, wait for everyone to roll DE then u need it
    so you are nothing but a ninja. how so? its like a BOE dropped, i wait for every honest chap to click greed and i need it off.
    same situation here, u make sure no one needs the upgrade so u can need it for personal sure win DE. fair? u thk its fair? the rest of the people are not human? only you get to DE?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Porcell View Post
    Two posts in and this comes up. I don't have a problem with miners and skinners keeping their loot. Not at all. I also don't have a problem with other party members greeding on blues to vendor. The problem comes with other group members using my enchanting profession to 1) make a profit by changing a 10g vendor into a 50g or 200g crystal, 2) increasing the supply of enchanting mats on the market (dual effect of increasing cost to level, but also increasing profit of selling enchanting mats).

Now, if I had that CHOICE to do this for the group, then that's totally okay if Blizzard wants to allow me the option of conveniently DEing for people. But automatically forcing me to increase the profit other others and decrease my profit potential... can one not see the problem with that?
    If a miner needed to have 4 people helping him to get his ore, do you think they would be ok with out getting a share of the ore?
    And don't say anything smart about ore deposits in dungeons (that don't even exist in cata AFAIK).

Enchanting is NOT a gathering profession and when you get your disechantables with the help of your group, they deserve their share.

Deleted
    I can understand why the OP felt it unfair that random pugs who might not even have professions can take advantage of his enchanting to get Maelstrom Crystals. However that's the nature of the crystals, you need a group to obtain them and so you share them among the group. It is a dick move to need and then DE for yourself because you never would have gotten that item if it wasn't for the other 4 people.