Power Auras Mana % as numbers

Hy i would need lil help with my powerAuras setup.

Atm i try to switch from my custon interface to ElvUi and one of components i miss is text with % mana i used to have close to middle of screen(arc mage).I made that with shadowed unitframes creating a text aura for manapercent and placing that where i wanted.

SInce i use Power Auras to trackanythink i would be happy to find a way to make it to show me % mana in numbers. I would avoid making it with %mana treshold and creating like 100 auras.

P.S i proudly acept even tipps how to config Elvui to do that(couldnt find any hlp on elvui forums )

Deleted
    Can't you just use shadowed unitframes with elveui, and make it only have your mana bar showing

I want to avoid this. I swithched from my customUi to Tukui because it consumes way less memory. Adding shadowed unitframes to Tukui would be quite waste of memory +1mb(or less since i would use just 1-2 of his abilitty's) for smthink i can solve easier. That's why i want to make it via Power Auras since that along with DBM and Skada are only addons i will keep in TUkUi.

He's right in a way. PowerAuras is not a good addon to handle this type of thing if you want to monitor every increment of your mana.
    You would be better with SOME kind of Unitframe.

I took a stab in the dark in Google and came up with this, see if you like PlayerManaPercent.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Well the Addon rly hlps its a good replace till i find a stable solution.

I'm trying to do that wia Ouf/ElvUi scripting but im still verry new to that and hardly find where to search and how to replace stuff ( i managed to move out mana % out of unitframes and put it to my spot but i cant make that text bigger w/o doing same for other unitframe text's and now i have an player unitframe w/o mana % shown on it)

Thank You for feedback!

Deleted
    Maybe you should try WeakAuras (Cant post links yet, but its on curse).
    It does the same thing as power auras but uses less memory and has more (imo) options.
    It takes time to set it up but its definetly worth it!

maybe try Digits. it can show mana/energy/rage and hitpoints as numbers or percentage. Font and font size can be adapted
    main: Saitha - lvl 85 Druid (Feral/Resto)
    alt: Meluda - lvl 85 Hunter (Survival/Beastmaster)