Thread: Inscription!

Deleted

Cool Inscription!

Hello fellow scribers!

Now when 4.2 hits soon.

What do you do to make money with your pigments and burning embers?

myself is think about turning all my pigments into mysterious fortune cards, as they sell for 25g each on my sever?
    but my problem is, what to do with burning embers?

should i make em into cards? but they will become pretty useless in 4.2 and prices on cards will drop!
    Or should i make into Relics? or just sell em as ink or raw?

what are your plans?

There are new something I havnt been up to date with the names, but a new pvp item is coming out that needs them, as well as the new inscription bag(again Ive been behind on what prof/name)

I dont see the demand for trinkets vanishing once 4.2 hits, you want be able to sell them for 8-12k but you can still sell them for a profit to people who just dinged an alt, esp since a good number of them were BiS, think of nobles in wrath.

Maybe for the first few days after the patch make fortune cards because everyone will be using them for the other items being crafted but not beyond that.

Could also exchange the ink and make glyphs =/

Other professions need our fortune cards as mats?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloSoldier View Post
    Other professions need our fortune cards as mats?
    Yes, i think it is cooking. They can make fortune cakes or something named like that, which gives a raid buff but still flip the card with a chance of winning 5000g

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Railynn View Post
    Yes, i think it is cooking. They can make fortune cakes or something named like that, which gives a raid buff but still flip the card with a chance of winning 5000g
    Just to add more info to BuffaloSoldier's post:

The food is called "fortune cookie" and it is a dessert in Chinese restaurants in the USA.

In game, when you eat the cookie you get the buff from it and at the same time automatically flip the card that was inside, so you do not get the same type of mysterious fortune card you used as a reagent to make the cookie, but a flipped version you can sell to the merchant for up to 5000g.

normally I would say that alt 85s still need trinkets, but the faction trinkets throw a wrench into that.

I plan on going into 4.2 with as little ink as possible. volatiles, truegold, gems, these will be things in demand; I dont see the same for inks, nothing about 4.2 will make people need ANY inscription item any more than before.

Deleted
    and now with the current patch info for inscription the only thing worth (at least to me) is the new glyph.

only pvp stuff to create.............sigh