Deleted

Question Conquest -----> Honor points 4.2

Hello guys, i have a question, i have read in a blue post that valor points will be changed in Justice to cap.
    if i have 4k justice and 1k valor , 1k valor will be changed in gold 75silver for 1 valor point.
    that will be equal to the Conquest?
    if i have 4k honor and 1k conquest, 1k conquest ---> Money?? or i will lose them??
    thx and sorry for my bad bad bad english!!

15+ Year Old Account
    You have 4k Honour and 1k Conquest points.

Patch arrives.

You have 5k Honour.

You have a few weeks to get below the honour cap.

After those "few weeks", any honour over 4k will be turned into gold at the rate stated. There will be no Conquest -> Gold conversion.

Deleted
    75 silver? i read it was 35?

Deleted
    You sure? I think I read somewhere that everything over the cap will be transfered to gold directly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by karate99 View Post
    You sure? I think I read somewhere that everything over the cap will be transfered to gold directly.
    Ultima is indeed correct. Conquest will be converted to honour, and you'll be allowed to go over the 4k cap (but be unable to earn anymore honour while above that cap) until the next PvP season starts, at which any honour over the 4k cap will be converted to gold at the rate of 35s per honour point.

What you're thinking of is the Valor to Justice points conversion, at which anything over the 4k Justice point cap will be converted into gold at the rate of 75s per; there is no grace period for Justice points.
    Last edited by mmocb9f734426d; 2011-06-16 at 02:00 PM. Reason: 3's and 7's

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard 2011-06-14
    Conquest & Honor Points

All existing Conquest Points in the Currency tab have been converted to Honor Points. Any points above the Honor Point cap must be spent within the next week before Season 10 starts. Once Season 10 begins, all Honor Points exceeding the 4,000 point cap will be converted into gold at a rate of 35 silver per point and mailed to characters.

the reason some say 35 silver and some 75 silver.

honor is 35 silver and jp 75 s if i remember correct

75 silver for valor/justice, 35 silver for honor/conquest (after that week grace period)