Curious muscle build question.

To build muscle,you need to strain them so your body will repair yadaya...

What if i were to have someone punch my chest until it were to bruise? wouldnt i be able to gain the same results,even though it would be painful? lol

Deleted
    Bruises are just blood vessels breaking and then the blood seeps out, like internal bleeding but at skin level. Won't do anything to your muscle.

To build muscle I believe you need to create tiny rips in your muscles that then repair with more muscle cells filling the rips than before. Probably wrong so if anyone would care to correct me?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krunchy View Post
    Bruises are just blood vessels breaking and then the blood seeps out, like internal bleeding but at skin level. Won't do anything to your muscle.

To build muscle I believe you need to create tiny rips in your muscles that then repair with more muscle cells filling the rips than before. Probably wrong so if anyone would care to correct me?
    That & you have to eat at a calorie surplus to build muscles..

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was expecting a post written with brains... Any answer feels wrong now.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Krunchy & myself put it into simple terms. That should be enough really, there's another thread on here discussing the same topic.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes it does work! Go ahead and try it!

(do not trust me....)
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

i believe so yes.
    but bruises dont rlly matter because those are unrelated to muscles
    just as long as you inflict your muscles, but this is still not a valid way to build muscle... your lazy -_-
    also just flexing your muscles is considered a workout leme find the vid
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRMPt...el_video_title
    Last edited by hayharut; 2011-06-16 at 01:31 AM.
    "The instinct of self-preservation? You call it that. Yes, i will sink my teeth into life. Fuck your evolution. Let other species wait their turn. I'm not a lamb being led to the slaughter."
    ~Hunter

What is better, to be born good? or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?
    ~Paarthurnax
    my attempts at being funny with skyrim