2 Weeks Later...

So yeah... I resubscribed after 3 months leave from WoW and yeah... 2 weeks later that is today I canceled again.

Why I resubscribed? Well, my main goal was to do all dailies and farm achievements for fun since I was bored with raiding / arenas.

Why I canceled? Dailies became boring as hell. I tried to spice up with some pvp action in Tol Barard while doing dailies but this became boring as well. I got few achievement points going from ICC10-25 and ULDUAR10-25 like maybe 10 different achievements but my mind was like what the point of doing it now when I can solo everything next expansion and who cares about achievements... Anyways, I decided to do some world achievements, fly around zones but I couldn't enjoy Nagrand and all other beautiful zones as I did before, they were just boring now. So, yeah, probably going to be back to WoW again, hopefully not.

On a positive note, first few days were fun, doing dailies and first ICC run in like half a year. Game felt in slowmo after playing SC2 for a while with no WoW.

Peace.

Not to be rude but, why exactly do you think we care?
    *inb4 "you care enough to reply!!!11!"

There are so many threads on this daily.

Btw guys, I decided I'm going to have Cornflakes for breakfast today!
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2011-06-16 at 03:47 AM. Reason: Removed the "s" from "breakfast". >.>

Just sharing...

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Btw guys, I decided I'm going to have Cornflakes for breakfasts today!
    You don't have to be rude, you can share your own experiences in your own topic too...
    Last edited by Tic Tacs; 2011-06-16 at 03:47 AM.

Cool story bro.

No one cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Tic Tacs View Post
    You don't have to be rude, you can share your own experiences in your own topic too...
    I was making a point, it's basically the same as me making a new thread every time I went to the toilet, and told you guys... Kinda the thing everyone does on Facebook. :P

Really, there is no need for hundreds of people a day to say the same thing, it's just spam.

Well I went to the toilet twice then... lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Closing this before it gets further off-topic. We do have several threads on potential problems with wow in the WoW General Discussions forum.