Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Any movie with Ryan Reynolds is most likely to be a waste of money.

Saw the movie today. Liked it.

Don't give a fuck what internet thinks.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    I've had lucid dreams a couple times.

I usually imagine some girl I have a crush on and DEMOLISH her, then go back to the computer and start farming whiptail.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelcor View Post
    The people who are truly pissed at this movie are the ones who really enjoyed the comic book stuff
    i.e This guy

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/vide...-Green-Lantern
    love this guy

10+ Year Old Account
    Watched it today. Gotta say, fuck all the reviews.

It was funny.
    It had the action.
    It had the story.
    *** POSSIBLE SPOILERS ****
    The doctor going nuts and being controlled by Paralax is what made Hal realize what was going on and helped make his decision to continue to be a Lantern. So I don't get the whole thing about him not belonging in the movie. The only thing that bothered me was that Hal seemed to develop his abilities awfully quick. Just a few minutes of training, and apparently his will is stronger than pretty much anybody's.

I also went into the movie knowing nothing about the universe, so maybe that helped. But overall good movie, definitely worth the watch.

Oh, and it sets up nicely for a sequel. Which I'm hoping for.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2011-06-19 at 09:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    ne thing this film did boast though was probably one of the hottest and sweetest love interests a superhero has ever had. I mean, that babe was just....hmmm.
    I only hope we get to see her get possessed by the Star Sapphire, as is her fate, and put the beatdown on Hal like he deserves in another, better, movie.

I love Green Lantern myself, and think it would make a badass movie, but it would require someone damn good to make it work.

I like this forum.
    By the way,I am a newer here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post
    I only hope we get to see her get possessed by the Star Sapphire, as is her fate, and put the beatdown on Hal like he deserves in another, better, movie.

I love Green Lantern myself, and think it would make a badass movie, but it would require someone damn good to make it work.
    I'm honestly contemplating to watch Gossip Girl just because of that chick.