A serious question about rapid cell regeneration

Rapid cell regeneration, the ability to rapidly regrow any part of skin flesh etc.

Lizards have this ability in regrowing limbs, and has been explored in various shows (heroes), and comic book characters (wolverine).

My question, and i'm totally serious about this is;

If a woman were to have this ability, would the hymen keep growing back?
    Asdfgh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Franuki View Post
    Rapid cell regeneration, the ability to rapidly regrow any part of skin flesh etc.

Lizards have this ability in regrowing limbs, and has been explored in various shows (heroes), and comic book characters (wolverine).

It does in True Blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    It would depend on what part of the body was programmed to do such a thing, ie: lizards drop there tails when threatned and can grow them back.. but not legs etc

So yeah i dont think the ability to be a "virgin" again would be likely in that it is not a defence mechanism LOL (Or maybe it is...dun dun dun)

Quote Originally Posted by Franuki View Post

That question is so bloody random, why not pick a finger!!

Deleted
    no human can ever get that ability whitout some kind dna / gen manipulation , nanits should do the job in like 2-10 years from now.

Deleted
    they say if you take off an extremety it grows back a little bigger... dont belive it!

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    It does in True Blood.
    Implying people actually watch that horrible show.

maybe in 50 years time. i think the way it works each cell has positional information, ie it knows where it is in the limb. so whatver part of is destroyed, the limb can reform the missing section correctly