Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zabuko View Post
    I've tried even pulling out the HDD, and it's still the same problem. If it's an HDD related issue, shouldn't it be gone at that part?Ill run the memtest and see what it comes back with. The only thing that is hooked to my computer in the boot up process is my charger, and not even that at some times. Thanks for pointing out though!Ill try the ESC trick and see if it's the same for my Laptop.I want to add that i am in no cases going to spend any money to fix this. If i can't fix it with the help of the internet, i'm going to take all of the frustation it have given me under my 3 years of school, with a hammer, and smash it into bits.
    Thermite. Makes it seem as if your hardware is bleeding, and as an added bonus melts it into one convenient blob of metal and plastic.

How about never shutdown your laptop ?! ..... like i do with my netbook.

Quote Originally Posted by themew2 View Post
    Also, something that's easily overlooked are USB devices. If you have a USB thumb drive, external drive or a cell phone setup for storage and not charge only, it can cause this problem.
    This could definitely cause it and wouldn't limit it to just storage devices as I've had a printer(no card reader) cause a similar problem. As mentioned the RAM could also cause it, try swapping the memory sticks around testing one at a time in each slot and see if that changes anything. Short of that see if there's some hardware diagnostic utility built into the system and run those, since you installed Win7 it's possible the partition that housed those diagnostics could have been wiped out but it's worth checking.

Is it slow all of the time or just on boot ?

It is only Slow on boot. And as i mentioned earlier, the only thing that is connected to the laptop (if any) during boot is my charger cable. Thanks for the ideas though

The best way to run the computer would be pulling the hard drive out first to eliminate anything to do with the hard drive then you should also reset your CMOS if you can do it.

A major issue that can cause issues like these is a dead/dying motherboard battery causing your system to not remember how to start up correctly forcing itself to run diagnostics when booting.

Also i have seen the actual battery in laptops causing slow running speeds also, if you can pull the main battery out of the machine and boot it up with the power supply plugged in.