Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Warlocks are fine, l2play

they are good at dps:http://stateofdps.com/
    they are in plenty of top tier arena teams/rated BG teams
    I am Dave ! Yognaught, and I have the balls!

Quote Originally Posted by wylatron View Post
    /backhand
    I like my mini arms warrior tyvm, I don't want to waste a soulburn on summoning, that's a major dps loss, I also refuse to hard cast it b/c that's a major dps loss as well.
    I am also people.
    I thought it was crap when succubus did more single target, lets see here...little skank with a whip, oooor demon with big freaking axe, which are you more afraid of? (I know, I know, it's fantasy and magic...but still)
    and I still dislike it when I cannot use my felguard.

Also, just b/c I prefer my felguard does not = I should delete my toons.
    That just sounds like a bitter and useless idea dreamed up by a jerk with little input to a thread...
    Mind you "Buff felgaurd Blizzard.", sounds mouthbreathulant at best too so....I dunno.
    Did you see my other comments in this thread? I didn't necessarily disagree that there was an issue, I just merely pointed out the plus sides of the felguard, the other pets do need a buff (except for Felhunter) and yes felguard needs a little tweaking but I don't believe in the "this demon is our star demon". I'm a believer in using all pets, especially as Demonology. But the OP is such a whiny kid about this and refuses any sort of logic or thinking, let alone being told he should post this up on the WoW forums (which it wouldn't surprise me if he were banned from the WoW forums.)