Firelands and BoH

In T11 we had several fights that were very BoH friendly. Not having been on the PTR I haven't been able to test the fights myself, but I imagine that a few of you have, so I was thinking about putting together a list of fights where BoH would be useful.

The two that come to my head right away are Alys and Rag. Alys you can put it on her when you aren't able to fly and are dpsing adds on the ground. I woul also imagine that putting it on Rag as he goes into the transition phases would work the same way it currently does on a fight like Magmaw, unless he clears all DoTs before heading under.

I imagine both of those are good uses for it, but I am also willing to bet that other have insight that I do not as to the specific mechanics of the fights so there are probably more.

Beth'lac if you can BoH her while dps'ing the adds.
    Shannox for most of the fight BoH on him/dogs
    Possibly Ryolith depending how often the adds are up
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

Quote Originally Posted by takolin View Post
    Beth'lac if you can BoH her while dps'ing the adds.
    Shannox for most of the fight BoH on him/dogs
    Possibly Ryolith depending how often the adds are up
    You could BoH beth'ilac at the start of the fight on PTR before she went up into the web. I doubt that would make live though, but worth checking when 4.2 comes.

Deleted
    affliction > BoH

Quote Originally Posted by Eiffeltower View Post
    affliction > BoH
    This is not a which spec is best post. They are all viable. By what I've seen on the PTR, though there are opportunities to use BoH they are as long or as plentiful as in T11.