Here I posted this on WoW site.
This has been going through my head for a long time. I know you can get all this on Private servers. But Blizzard should really see Youtube videos of those realms for inspiration. please share your ideas too. Do not let this thread die...

Would any of you RPers like to have:
First, Middle or Last names
Custom RP zones
Updated skins and models

I would like to see First, Middle or Last names first. I think it would be cool to have RP names that are full like a troll named Ral'jin or something like that. It could really help you be more unique. Say someones name is Andarin Lightsworn, you like the name create a character named Andarin Shadowsworn, gives you a unique character name.

Custom RP Zones or Zones for other realms could be nice. You would get a handful of objects like human houses, fountains and even a Design-Your-Own NPC or Mount. You can unlock objects from leveling or use gold to purchase objects. Even change the places color. These engines can be seen in Skate 3 or other games where you can create locations to hang out at. It could be instanced or not, your choice. Kind of like player housing. Maybe custom dungeons?

Updated skins would be nice. Say your an orc and want to RP a Mag'har, Dragonmaw orc, Blackrock orc, Chaos orc and other skin colors. You could look quite unique to some. A dwarf skin color could be Wildhammer or Dark Iron and Frostborn. Blizzard add these features!

Now classes would be harder to think of, all I can say is you should choose whatever abilities you want from each class or create your very own spells. Blizzard would not have to put lots of work in this, I think. Enjoy reading and have fun.

---------- Post added 2011-06-17 at 12:41 PM ----------

Anyone like these?