Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Libitina View Post
    Not everyone has the mindless time to sit down & do the research on google.com. Some people actually play the game for the full experience, be it the first time they enter a dungeon. This does not excuse a player of not knowing the typical mechanics of not moving when needed, not breaking CCs, or being aware of everything around you.

With that said, no matter how long you have played this game or how many bosses you downed, does not excuse anyone from being a curteous member of the WOW community. If you DO NOT have the alloted time play the game and have to rush through the dungeon, then it is you who shouldn't have entered the queue. These instances were designed to be played in a set amount of time and though I understand that once you're accustomed to doing them, they can become drab but this does not mean rushing through the content is fair to those who have not. In the end we all pay to play the game.
    You're right. I pay to play the game just like everyone else. This means I also pay for the right to vote kick anyone for any reason I and at least 2 others see fit, just like everyone else.

How is forcing a group to slow down and smell every rose in an instance any more fair than forcing one person to rush through it? Yes, the reverse is the same, with a group refusing to speed through an instance simply because one player wishes to. If a player finds him/herself in either situation, being the odd man out, they have two options. First, they can make an appeal to the group. The attitude presented with this appeal may have profound influence on how the group responds (e.g., if the appeal is presented with hostility, this may create a negative view of that player for the other group members, ultimately resulting in a vote kick or worse). If the appeal is ignored or denied, then the player may either do their best to keep up (or in the reverse, to keep their pants on about pulling the next pack of mobs), or simply leave the group. If they are unable to keep up (or be patient) and refuse to leave, or are belligerent and insist on having their way, they will likely be vote kicked. If harassment ensues, whether prior to, following, or sans vote kick, the player is free to leave at any time, as well as to report the offending parties via GM ticket.

This is about as fair as it can get, when you're dealing with other human beings.
    Last edited by Nah; 2011-06-17 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Foibles View Post
    The only time I've been kicked was after losing a tank trinket to a Ret Paladin while tanking. Didn't say anything, the healer went off on him though. We get to the last boss-
    "You have been removed from group"

Oh man, I was a healer in that exact scenario! The 3 friends kicked the tank who was better than all 3 of them and I left the group because it was so ridiculous. I think it was Grim Batol.

Quote Originally Posted by ohdear View Post
    2. Bettie Big Butt: With that giant rear of yours you pull everything that can be pulled. You know that place in stonecore after the rock worm boss, after the first quaker and 2 scissor sisters? You manage to pull the other rock guy, the other rock guy AND stand in the 3 scissor sisters.
    I laughed out loud at this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Forum poster, im better then you nee ner nee ner nee ner.

Posts a wall of text passing the blame on other people for things he could teach them
    Then they would all get along and finish a dungeon faster.