Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhywolver View Post
    Can't believe nobody posted screenshots or videos yet.

Characters: http://www.familyguyonline.com/forum...aracter-pic-56

This is going to be the best video game while drunken.

! we get to beat up kyle!

I bet Seth McFarlane is trolling us all.

I can't wait to see what Casey has to say about this "MMO".
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserneko View Post
    Alright, you've convinced me. You've defeated me with your superior intellect and articulate arguments. All hail Jokerfiend.

I'm so gonna play this game.

Deleted
    That's it WoW's dead <<< thats a joke btw

I actually played the beta Thursday/Friday the gameplay was pretty fun for the first thirty minutes because you got to actually wander around a 3D world of Family Guy with the same art style used in the TV Show. After that though it was pretty boring. There wasn't really any staying power to the game. It was just hey I'm in Family Guy, but I'm doing random MMO quests. I'm sure others might have more fun with it, but it's a free web browser game, so expect it to be of quality like one.

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    Um wait what. What would you do in this mmo? Tell overused jokes and then what?
    Cut to flashback/sidebar.

Edit: Just watched the video. Reminds me of The Sims meets that Simpsons game from a few years back that played like Crazy Taxi, with a Family Guy skin on it.

I dunno, might be decent.
    Last edited by Profyrion; 2012-02-14 at 05:25 PM.
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

Deleted
    So I got into this times Closed beta which starts today, should be fun

Did anyone play the last beta because its dopiest look like this game would have any lasting appeal, but i can see it being fun running about for a few days -

I might stream it on twitch- it says its isnt allowed, but I cant see this game be very successful so getting banned isn't a problem
    Last edited by mmocae06178e2b; 2012-03-06 at 09:28 AM.