Poll: Is WoW your favourite game?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Depends on what you call Favorite.

It's the game I've spent most time on, but that's it.

I've got plenty of games I've loved more than WoW, some old(Starfox♥) some new(Starcraft), and some in the middle somewhere(Kingdom Hearts1+2).

Deleted
    No not even close my favorite game have to be Dungeon Keeper 2.

15+ Year Old Account
    For me Wow is my most favorite game, i have plenty of other games i play, but the most fun is in WoW.

This is mainly because i rly like the lore and am a old warcraft player.

Other mmos are nice too, but by far not as interresting as Wow.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hitman blood money is my favorite game of all time. Followed up by Call of duty modern warfare (1). WoW is in the 3rd and starcraft is 4th

wow sure is a good (not anymore, imo) game that kills some spare time, but.. just that. Portal 2 is definitely my choice.
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's one of my favorite games, and I've definitely put more hours into it then any game ever created because it's so open ended, but it is no where to close to being my favorite game of all time.

That title is a tie between Super Metroid and Super Mario RPG.

Deleted
    I play this game, I really like it, but it's nothing compared to Megaman on NES or The legend of Zelda.

Deleted
    It's one of my favourite games. A few years ago it was easily my one very favourite. But then I learned about Assassin's Creed. Hur.

And, well, Spyro the Dragon was the first game I ever played and I loved it and I still love the series now, so Spyro is my favourite game series of all time. I have every Spyro game to date on my shelves. The new one will remain in stores and well away from my shelf though, because Activision have also done a brilliant job at butchering and completely destroying the series. Thanks Acti. Allmyhate. <3

And Activision would also be the reason why WoW went from 'my favourite' to 'one of my favourites'. It's just not as good anymore.

WOW gave me alot fun but WOW also gave me alot tears. I hate farming heroics and raids. I like questing, i like world pvp, i lik bgs, i like arena, i like leveling.

But pve makes me cry so i quit

Fav games is: Fallout NV, Fallout 3, TES Oblivion,Civilization 4,Worms Armageddon
    Last edited by Gor; 2011-06-28 at 02:57 PM.