10 second cooldown on macros?

So right now I use this macro:

Code:
    /cast Avenging Wrath
    /use Bloodthirsty Gladiator's Badge of Victory
    /cast Guardian of Ancient Kings
    /cast Zealotry
    /cast Inquisition
    But sometimes I get a divine purpose proc while I'm spamming the macro causing me to use Inq two times. Is it possible to set a 10 second cooldown on this macro to make that not happen? Also, would it work if I put in a text saying something so that I don't spam the chat while spamming it?

Deleted
    Does the exclamation mark thing not work?

/cast !Inquisition

I think this makes Inq not cast if it's already active on you

Deleted
    Is there anyway to do this with a chat messenge?

---------- Post added 2011-06-16 at 09:26 PM ----------

I tried to do that with !Inq but then it still overwrites my old one.

Deleted
    The notoggle indicator only works with abilities that toggle off on re-use by default.

Using Inquisition in a macro like that can't be optimal, surely.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    It is for pvp purposes where it doesn't have a 100% uptime.

Were it me, I would put inq on another button and just not press that button when you have Divine Purpose up. That's personal playstyles at work, though.

you can add 'null' to the end of the sequence. It will fail to cast anything until it resets at that point, but every time you press it it will reset the timer on the macro back to 10 seconds. Thus the macro would look like this:

/castsequence reset=10 Avenging Wrath, Bloodthirsty Gladiator's Badge Of Victory, Guardian of Ancient Kings, Zealotry, Inquisition, null

If you hit it 4+ times in quick succession, it'll work like you want.
    However, EVERYTIME YOU HIT IT, the cooldown is reset to 10 secs.
    There's no way to work around that particular hangup. Since the reset function is an idle timer, it's not intended to be used to account for spell cooldowns.

That said, not sure if the Trinket Badge Use rather than Cast works in a cast sequence, might need to add that as a line underneath
    Last edited by reverendball; 2011-06-17 at 08:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by reverendball View Post
    That said, not sure if the Trinket Badge Use rather than Cast works in a cast sequence, might need to add that as a line underneath
    /use and /cast were made synonyms at some point, so I expect it'll be fine.

Deleted
    you can always make shift/ctrl modifers for it tho.

Deleted
    Here's an example on how to avoid chat spamming (I didn't make it, only modified it to my need). Don't mind the danish

Code:
    #showtooltip/cast Divine Protection/run if GetTime()>(cd1 or 0)then cd1=GetTime()+10 SendChatMessage
    ("Cali bruger "..GetSpellLink(498).." og tager 20% mindre skade i 10 sekunder!","RAID_WARNING")end

Deleted
    Now this is definetly pathetic what has this become.
    But if I told you to play the game and do those very basic things yourself it wouldn't help in macro forums at all.