Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    skyy.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Pravda or Belvedere.

If I'm going cheap then it's Svedka.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danund81
    Just SAY IT.* "I'm right you're wrong and I know it because I have the power of a website's link."

Deleted
    I'd have to say that Northern Swedish moonshine (basically just made from sugar and yeast) is the best I've had. But it has to be made right, if there is any sorta smell too it, it's not been made right.

Deleted
    Sobieski, Żubrówka, Finlandia, Żołądkowa Gorzka, Luksusowa.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of the types I can find here, Stoli suits me fine (and is probably my best bang for my buck). I've had Russian Standard once, and I liked it very much. But I never see it around where I live and I have no idea of its price.

Grey Goose is decent, but way overpriced for just a "decent" vodka.

There may be better vodkas out there, but frankly, I'm not spending over 50 bucks for a bottle of vodka. I would for some other liquors, but not vodka. I'll save that money for something meant to be savored.

For mixing purposes, almost any vodka will do. I'm not really big on mixed drinks though except if I'm in the mood for one. I usually prefer my liquor neat, maybe on ice once in a while.

i like stoli or absolute for shots & ketel one/grey goose for mixing.. i can't really taste the difference when i'm shitfaced

Stoli for straight.
    Goose for the Bulls.
    Flavored Vodka.. what are you, 12? Vanilla with Vanilla Coke - When it comes to flavored, I don't care for the brand as I am no longer shopping for the best Vodka

absolut
    cause its absolut^^

Bunch of russians.

15+ Year Old Account
    Stoli or Iceberg

Monarch: the king of cheap vodka.
    "More pewpew less QQ"

This post was merely a setback!

Deleted
    Kaufmann all the way. Very expensive but worth it.

Atlantic Lemon Vodka
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Russian standard and stoli elite. why? because i can drink a 5th before i notice I'm drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love Vodkas that taste thin, but in reality far very potent! By that I mean, cheap Vodkas also taste warm even when it like been in the freezer and they also taste and feel thick like milk. Not someone that sounds pleasant, I know.

I like Absolut, SKYY, Grey Goose (of course). Smirnoff... bleh I would rather stay sober than drink nasty vodka.

Stolichnaya and, well, kubanskaya. I like the taste, it's slightly different!

10+ Year Old Account
    The only kind of vokda the I've ever tried was smirnoff. I tend to just stick to my Jack Daniels.